Chapter 31 | 3 in one pt.3

"You gone invite me in?" he said running his thumb along her bottom lip.

Bambi looked away from him and took a deep breath. Without saying anything she stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her. Bambi made it to her front door before she realized Nate had gotten out behind her.

She looked up at him and tried to ignore the butterflies that swarmed her stomach.

Nate noticed how nervous she had gotten so he took the keys from her and let them in. Bambi could barely step away from the door before Nate had grabbed her and kissed her. His hands ran down her exposed back before he grabbed her ass. Bambi knew she should have been pushing him away but couldn't bring herself to do it.

Nate pulled away from the kiss and picked Bambi up throwing her over his shoulder. He walked to her room where he tossed her onto the bed and closed her door.

He had an animalistic look in his eyes that was driving Bambi completely wild. He undid her shoes and tossed them to the side while Bambi got out of the top of her bodysuit. He pulled the bodysuit off and stood staring at her naked body.

Nate crawled between her legs and they once again kissed. Neither seemed to want to stop so they kissed until they needed to catch their breath.

"Get on your knees" he said in a husky voice as he moved from on top of her. Bambi did as she was told and looked back at Nate who was slowly undressing himself.

"Shake something for me" he said pulling his shirt over his head. Usually Bambi would have said hell no but in the moment he could have gotten her to do damn near anything.

With her eyes locked with his she began to bounce her ass up and down making Nate bite down hard on his bottom lip.

Nate who was finally undressed climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind her. She stopped shaking her butt and he delivered a harsh slap to her ass.

"I aint tell you to stop" he pressed his member between her cheeks making Bambi moan.

Grabbing onto her hips Nate slid the tip in knowing she would initially be tense. He did that a few times before he began to give her more and more.

"Yess Nate" she yelled out.

"I want you on top" he said a while later. He pulled out and lay on his back. Bambi placed a pillow under his head before she climbed onto of him.

"Look at me" he instructed her.

Bambi kept her eyes on him despite the guilt that was slowly creeping in. Nate stared at Bambi and felt like he was falling in love all over again.

Her love faces were so sexy that he couldn't look away if he wanted to.

"I'm about to cum."

"You love me?" Nate said as he gripped her ass and lifted his hips to push his self in deeper.

"I love you so much" she said as she came and her eyes fluttered close.

For what seemed like hours they both lay still in complete silence. She had gotten off of him and was laying with his arms wrapped tightly around her. The more she thought about what she had just done the more fucked up she felt.

"Nate move" Bambi pushed him away as she tiredly stood up.

"Don't you dare start that shit Bambi" he warned with a pointed finger. He got off the bed as well and stood in all his naked glory.

"What do you mean? Nate I just had sex with you" she said feeling an anxiety attack coming. "He's going to hate me!"

Bambi paced back and forth taking deep breaths to calm herself.