Chapter 24 | Beginning of the End

AN: So before I start part 2, I once again have to say thank you to everybody that has read and loved my story.

My plans for part 2 will probably have yall hating me and the half the characters in the end. But just know it's going to be good. Also, I changed Bambi's character back to who she was originally just in case anybody was wondering or even noticed.

But aside from that I'm excited as hell for part 2, the first chapter is kind of slow but the rest of the story won't be. Enjoy!

"Don't talk to me Fernando" Bambi put her hand up and turned towards the window.

"It won't take long Bam, we just have to talk about a few things and don't call me that" Flip grabbed the same hand she held up and kissed it. Bambi was mad at him, mostly because it was just days before valentine's day which was also her birthday and they were supposed to be on their way to California.

Instead of leaving when they were supposed to Flip had pushed the date back and popped up at her house saying he had some business to handle with Nate.

"Whatever Fernando, I don't care" she purposely said his full name again knowing it would bother him as she took her hand from his. Bambi was happy when they pulled in front of Nate's house, she needed to get away from Flip before she hit his ass. Nate was standing outside smoking when they pulled up.

Bambi was the first to jump out followed by Flip. "Bam what's good" Nate stepped off the porch and hugged her quickly. Things between them weren't as weird as they could have been once they had gotten back to school.

Nate was man enough to admit his wrong doings and he was able to let Bambi be happy, even though it wasn't with him. For the most part they were able to act like nothing happened and just be friends, despite Nate's occasional flirts.

After he greeted Flip, Nate led them into the house where UGK played loudly throughout. "Man you not gone believe the come up we about to make" Nate excitedly took the steps two at a time. With Flip right behind him and Bambi slowly followed.

Flip and Nate had already entered the room when Bambi walked in, she barely took a look around before she practically ran right back downstairs. "Where you going?" Flip asked as grabbed her hand before she could step off the last step.

"Home nigga, I don't think I was supposed to see what was in there" she said seriously.

"If I cared about you seeing we wouldn't have let you to come upstairs" Flip pulled her up the stairs against all of her will. They entered the same room and Bambi's face looked like a deer caught in headlights. Packages of cocaine sat on the bed making Bambi uncomfortable just being around it.

"What the fuck is this Nate?"

"Money a whole bunch of fuckin money" he rubbed his hand together and smiled.

"Where did you get this?" she stood close to the door not wanting to get any closer to the drugs.

"New connect, we taking over" Flip and Nate dapped each other up.

"What about school?!" Bambi yelled at him. 

"Ain't shit gone change I got one semester left I'm not fuckin up, Ima just make this money while I do it" feeling a headache coming on Bambi slid down onto the floor and sat Indian style. She was mad that they had even invited her in because she didn't want to be a part of anything they had going on.

It was bad enough Flip even sold drugs, but to know he was trying to dig himself deeper into the game didn't sit well with her. Neither did it with Nate, he was in school actually trying to do good but was risking his life.