A Stray Kitten

840:
No one's P.O.V :

Laughter. That's all she could hear.
But soon, the laughter stopped and everything went silent.

Blood. That's all she could smell.
But soon, the sent of blood was replaced with lavender.

Darkness. That's all she could see.
But soon, the darkness was gone as the light spilled in.

The small girl sat shivering in the concern with nothing more than a over size greyish top to keep her warm. This girl wasn't like other girls... or people... For she had some features that would be more commonly seen on a cat. For she had both cat ears and a tail and where her ears should be was nothing more than a sensitive spot of skin and her tail growing for where her spine should end.  

"What's your name, little one?" A soft, gentle voice spoke. The girl slowly opened her dull eyes and looked at the owner of the voice.
In front of the small girl stood a beautiful woman with short black hair that just went passed her shoulder and Hazel brown eyes that held concern.
"Y-Y/N...I think..." The little girl spoke slowly and quietly, the woman smiled sweetly towards the H/C girl, "I'm Carla Jaeger." Carla said holding her hand out for Y/N to take, but she only flinched went Carla's hand was near her, "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, sweetie." Carla spoke softly and sweetly, Y/N slowly looked at Carla hand before taking it in her own. Carla helped Y/N to stand and the two started to walk before Y/N almost fell but was caught by Carla, "Here..." she carefully pick up Y/N and was surprised by how light she was, just like a feather, and held her just like a baby. After walking for a few minutes, Y/N let out a small yawn, Carla smiled down to her but she had already fallen asleep.

-Time Skip-

Y/N woke up in an unfamiliar room and what she believed to be a bed, she heard the sound of something opening a door, Y/N turned her head to see Carla and a small boy with brown hair and turquoise eyes, "Good morning, sweetie. Are you okay?" Carla asked as the boy looked at Y/N weirdly as she just stared back at him, "I-I'm okay, t-th-thank yo-you." Y/N whisper, Carla raised an eyebrow questionably at her but decided on to asks, "Y/N, this is my son, Eren. Eren, be nice okay? I will be back in a while." Carla left Y/N and Eren alone.

After a long and uncomfortable silence Eren decided to start talking, "What with your ears and why do you have a tail?" Eren asked in an innocent tone, without knowing, Y/N was silently crying which made Eren fell guilty for making her cry, slowly he walked up to Y/N and hug her to comfort her but she flinched and pushed him away without thinking, making Eren felling worse than he already did. When Y/N realised what she did she tried to apologise, "I-I'm s-so-sor-orr -orry." She whispered out to him whipping her tears away, Eren raised and eyebrow at her, "You speak weird." He said before realising something, his turquoise eyes widen, "You don't know how to speak right, do you?" Eren asked with both shock and guilt, Y/N shook her head, "I teach you!" Eren shouted, Y/N looked at him with glassy E/C eyes, "R-Really?" She whispered back, Eren nodded his head furiously, "Get changed then I will teach you!" Eren shouted again leave the room so she could change.
Y/N walked out the room wearing a sleeveless, short, white dress that stopped at her knees with a light pink jumper over the dress. She walked down to see Eren waiting for her. Eren noticed her walk down stairs and towards him, "Close your eyes." He said, she closed her eyes as she felt something around her neck, "And open your eyes." Y/N looked down to see a F/C scarf. She smiled at Eren, "Tha-ank yo-you." Eren gave her a toothy grin before they both left the house than would be come Y/N home for the next 5 years.

-Time Skip-

After Eren taught Y/N how to say and pronounce words and letters, a blond boy was running in their direction shouting, "Eren! Eren! Look what I got!" the blond boy stopped to catch his breath as he sat down next to Eren, "Oh!" He said as he saw Y/N staring at him with a confused look, "Armin! This is my sister, Y/N! Y/N this is my best friend, Armin!" Eren said with a smile, Y/N felt happy knowing that Eren saw her as his sister despite only knowing her for less than a day, "It's nice to meet you, Y/N!" Armin smiled towards Y/N holding his hand out for her to shake, "Nice to meet you too, Armin." She replied shaking his hand a little before Eren started shouting, "You did it!" Y/N was confused for a moment before realising that she didn't stutter or struggle to say any one of the words and smiled proudly, "Did what?" Armin was clueless about what was happening so Y/N decided to tell him, "I was struggling to talking right but Eren has been teaching me how to and now I can talking without a problem!" she smiled proudly as Armin smiled as well before noticing something and lend towards Eren ear, "Why does she have cat ears and a tail?" whispered as Eren just shrugged, "Hey Armin?" Y/N got the two boys attention, "Why do you have a book with you?" She pointed to the leather book in Armin arms, Eren looked at the book with a puzzled expression as Armin opened the book to revel it was about the outside world, "Wow..." Y/N muttered, "It's so pretty..." Eren and Armin both smiled, "That's what behind that wall." Eren said pointing towards Wall Maria, "And only the Scouts can go outside it." Armin added, "The Scouts?" Y/N asked with confusion as Eren and Armin looked shocked.
Before ether of the two boys could tell Y/N who the Scouts were, a bell sound rang though out Shinganshina, Eren stood up and started running away as Armin sighed and stood up, "Follow me." He said to Y/N as the two started running not far behind Eren.

The three stopped near the gate of Wall Maria along with most of the citizens of Shinganshina, who were giving Y/N a weird look, as a group of both men and women come though the gates with many of them injured. Eren, Armin and Y/N stood on top a create to get a better look. Y/N looked at them puzzled as to why they there and Armin whispered to her, "They're the Scouts." Y/N 'Oh'ed and watched the Scouts passed though. Most of the other citizens were critersizing them for some unknown reason to Y/N.

After the Scouts passed though Shinganshina, Eren and Y/N said good bye to Armin and went home. Eren was rambling on about the Scouts as Y/N somewhat listen but was just thinking about food, why? Because she haven't eaten since she got here.

When to the two got back home, they saw Carla cooking and a man sitting at the table, Eren made his way to the table with Y/N now far behind him, "Hi mum! Hi dad!" Eren said as he sat down next to his dad as Y/N sat down at the end of the table, "Hello." Y/N whispered but was still heard by Carla and Eren dad, "Where have you two been! I was so worried about you two!" Carla shouted a little as she light pitched Y/N's cheek and Eren's ear, "We're sorry, mum!" Eren shouted rubbing his ear, "We went to go see Eren's friend, Armin." Y/N added somewhat lying but also not, "So I take it that your Y/N, correct?" the man asked Y/N as she nodded, "I'm Eren's Father,Grisha. It's nice to meet you." Y/N smiled a little, "Nice to meet you, too."

After having something to eat and something to drink and talking to Carla, Grisha and Eren, Y/N went back to the room she woke up in and lied down on the bed. Y/N slowly felt sleep creeping up on her and so she decide to welcome sleep and soon felt into a deep sleep.