Settling In.

When everyone got back to the mess hall, Y/N sat next to Eren and Levi sat on the other side of her. Y/N could fell someone glaring at her but ignored it.

The rest of Levis squad introduce themselves to Y/N and they just talked about random stuff until Y/N remember something, she lean closer to Erens ear, "Remember the time when we saw the scouts with Mikasa before the wall was destroyed?" Y/N said with a smirk, Eren nodded and took a sip of his drink, "Remember that dude who looked over at us? The blond guy at the front?" Eren looked at Y/N from the corner his eye and nodded again, Y/N had a huge smirk on her face and whispered, "That was Erwin Smith." Eren spit a little bit of his drink out before covering his mouth, Y/N started laughing and soon Eren joined, "What are you two laughing at?" A voice said from behind them, Eren and Y/N turned and saw Erwin and two other people, Y/N couldn't help but start laughing again and soon Eren gave in as well.
After the two finished laughing Y/N answered Erwin's question, "Oh sorry sir, but um... remember about 5 years ago before the first attack from the Colossal Titan?" Y/N asked as Erwin nodded, "Remember when you were walking though the streets of ... and there were too kids standing on a create looking at the Scouts?" Erwin raised an eyebrow but nodded, Eren started to laugh a little and Y/N tried not to smile, "That was me and Eren." Eren and Y/N started laughing like maniac as Erwin pokerfaced, "Excuse me." Erwin left the room making Eren and Y/N laugh even more.

Everyone else just stared at Eren and Y/N as the two continued to laugh.
When Eren and Y/N finished laughing, Y/N looked towards Levi. "Levi? How old is Erwin?" Y/N asked as Levi eyes widened then went back to normal, "I don't know." Levi answered honestly, Y/N laughed a little more before yawning, "Tired?" Eren asked in a joking manner, "Shut up." Y/N mumbled, "Alright, everyone to bed. We have training tomorrow." Levi said standing up "Y/N, follow me to my office." Levi added, Y/N nodded, "See ya in a bit Eren!" She yelled following Levi to his office.

-TimeSkip-

Levi and Y/N walked into Levi's office, Y/N sat on one of the two chairs in front of Levis desk as Levi sat behind his desk, "Do you know why I told you about Erens trail?" Levi asked, Y/N shook her head as if to say no, Levi smirked a little, "You're dismissed, Y/N" Levi said whiles grabbing a pen and a piece of paper, Y/N left Levis office and made her way to Eren, who was in the cellar.

When Y/N was in the cellar in front of Eren's cell she turned into a cat a walked in between the bars and towards the bed Eren was on, Y/N claimed on to the bed and curled up to Eren, who opened one eye to look at her before closing his eye again.