The Changing of The Seasons

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in like two month but I have been in hospital as well as being unable to login to Wattpad for some reason so I couldn't update but now I'm back. And to make up for being away for so long...this chapter will be long... enjoy :)
_____

No ones P.O.V:

The Scouts woke up to what they thought was a normal day, but something was off. The air seemed colder then normal, with every breath out came a little ball of steam that floated into the crisp blue sky. The grass was darker and birds tweeting quietened down. A round of robins where sitting in trees as drove of hares scampered across the icy grounds.

The Scouts walked into the Mess Hall, talking and chatting away to their friends as Eren, Mikasa and Armin talked and waited for their faunus friend to show up. Some time later, Y/N showed up holding a tray with four mugs on it. She walked over to her friends with a cheeky smile across her S/C face. When Y/N reached her friends she bowed to them, holding the tray out toward Eren, Mikasa and Armin. The three looked at each other before taking a mug each leaving one left on the tray. Y/N stopped bowing and looked at her friends with a straight face, Eren looked down into his mug and saw a dark brown liquid with steam rising out from it as well as a small,white, fluffy rectangle floating on top, he took a deep breath before taking a sip. It tasted sweet and rich, almost like chocolate, Eren breathed out and took another sip. Armin and Mikasa started to drink theirs as well. When the three finished their drinks, Eren was the first to speak up, "What was that?" Y/N smiled a little, "Home made hot chocolate." she answered, Eren raised an eyebrow, "Home made?" Armin answer before Y/N could, "Y/N must of found some chocolate and used hot water to melt it into a liquid before poring it out into the mugs then putting, what I think is a marshmallow on top." Armin looked at Y/N who let out a small laugh, "What Armin said." The four talked for a little bit before they where told that all members had to go outside.

-Time skip -

As the Scouts waited outside in the cold weather, Commander Erwin walked out in front of the Scouts. He told them that due to the change with the season from autumn to winter would be no expeditions outside the walls until it was spring. The Scouts were free to do what they wanted over the "Winter Holiday".

Y/N, Eren, Armin and Mikasa talked about all the possible things they could do over the holiday, but before they could do anything Y/N wanted to go into town to find clothes to wear through the Winter, the others agreed and when to gather any money they could find before heading off into town.

-Timey Skippy-

The four arrived in town to see many people shopping for things to last them through the winter. Town was packed full of people buying new things, and it wouldn't take long until some shop were out of stock. Y/N and Mikasa decide to go of shopping together, so Eren and Armin did they same.

-Y/N + Mikasa-

(^lmao its looks like im shipping them but im not, its just to say whats happening with those two)

Y/N and Mikasa walked around for a few minutes looking at all the different shops, but a certain shop caught Y/N attention. The was small on the outside but looked fairly big on the inside, as well as little decorations in its windows, like holly berries and snowflakes. The shop was called "Seasonal Change", which was written in fancy handwriting about the front door. Y/N turned to Mikasa, "Why don't we take a look in here?" Mikasa nodded, so the two entered.

As Y/N opened the door, she felt the warmth of a near by fire, which was next to the counter. The shop was spilt into different parts with different things hanging or folded on big wooden shelves. Mikasa followed behind Y/N, they decide to look in separate parts of the shop. Mikasa chose to look at scarfs first as Y/N looked at (whatever you want e.g jumper, shirts.).

As Y/N as looking at (what you pick above), a certain hoodie caught her eye, she walked over to it and picked it up. It was just a normal hoodie but with patterns over it, ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=154210574 - I can't describe it T-T) she liked the hoodie but wasn't too sure on if she should buy it, so Y/N went to find Mikasa and ask her about the hoodie.

Y/N found Mikasa looking at a scarf similar to hers but with small gems in on it to form the shape of snowflakes, "That's looks nice." Y/N said, "I'm going to go it." Mikasa looked over at the tag, it was a little expensive but Mikasa just about had the money, "Did you find anything?" Mikasa asked before noticing the hoodie in Y/N's arms, "Yeah, but I'm not sure about it.." Mikasa took the hoodie and holed it up against Y/N to see what it would look like on her. Mikasa gave back the hoodie to Y/N, "Get it."

The two looked around for a little longer but saw nothing else that interested them, so they just bought the scarf and hoodie. The two walked towards the wooden counter were an old lady stood, a small fire lit behind her in the fireplace, Y/N and Mikasa put the scarf and hoodie down so the old lady could see how much they were, "That will be £25.12, please." Mikasa paid £12.05 for her scarf and Y/N paid £13.06. "I'm sorry dears but your a pennie short." Y/N's ears shot up in panic before Mikasa handed the other pennie over. The old lady put the scaft and hoodie in separate bags, "Have a good day."She said handing other the bags, the two left the shop and noticed it was getting late, "I'm going back, what about you?" Mikasa asked, Y/N looked around and saw a small pastry shop, "I'll be back later, just got to get one more thing."

-piks emit-

Y/N got the last thing she needed and started to make her way back. It was already night, the stars and the moon were out. Y/N decide to quickly walked back to the castle. Which didn't take that long.

When Y/N arrived back, Levi was waiting for her. She felt herself freeze and she stared at Levi, she thought she could possible find away around him but, "I know you're there Y/N." "DAMNIT!" Y/N shouted as she slowly walked towards Levi, "Where the hell has you been all day?" Levi asked, "Why the hell do you care?" Y/N asked back, "I don't care, Eyebrows asked me to find you." Y/N sniffed the air, "Do you smell that?" Levi shook his head, Y/N lead close to Levi's ear and whispered.

"It smells like bullshit."

Y/N took off running, whiles laughing as Levi just stared blankly before walked off to go to his office.

---

I hope you dude/dudettes enjoyed this chapter and again I'm sorry for lack of updates but I'm trying.

A friend of mine who's a piece of shit keeps telling me to put my twitter on here so if you guys have any question or want to know more about the story you can ask me on twiiter so here

My twitter is @ReddStoner- ask me anything.....

I hate you my friend whos name I wont say.