AN

OH. MY. GOD!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! ANOTHER STROY THAT STARTS WITH THIS^!!!!

^sorry...

Anyways... I though it would be funny to explain how I got the idea for this story because to me, I makes no sense so I though why not share it...

~StoryTime!!!!~

One Day, Redd (Me) was walking home from her school with her friends, Kieron, Jessica and Annie (Hiya Guys, if your reading this...) when they decide to go to McDonalds. When they got there, Jessica and Annie want to go and get food as Redd and Kieron went to find somewhere to sit. Just like most anime opening scenes, Redd sat by the window and looked out of it as Kieron sat next to her. Jessica and Annie came back with four McFlurries, one for them each. As Jessica and Annie talked, Kieron messed around on his phone, Redd stared out the window. She saw a small brown kitten and looked at it for a long time and asked without thinking, "Have you ever wondered what is would be like to be a cat?" the other three stared at her and at the same time all said "No.." and when back to what they were doing. When Redd got back home, she opened up Word on her phone and started writing a small story about a Neko girl. After an hour or two of writing, she decided to publish the story on Wattpad, after she had finished reading an update for an Levi X Reader One Shot. With a few changes to her own story her then published it and waited....

~StoryTime Over...~

Just so you guys know... My name is NOT Redd, I just don't like my real name and Yes, I did uses my friend's REAL names without them knowing... yet....

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!! :D

P.S: I was listening to this whiles writing...

I <3 Hetalia... if you've watched it who's your favourite character?