Um...

Erens P.O.V:

Y/N was still asleep, I stared at my sister and sighed, I looked at the tail and noticed the bandages where going red, the cut on her tail was pretty bad.

I left Y/N and went to find a nurse so they could change the bandages, I would have done it myself, but I don't know anything about cleaning wounds.

It didn't take long to find a nurse, I told her that Y/N bandages where going red and nurse thanked me for telling her and walked away.

I walked back to where Y/N was only to see Blake leaving her room, odd.. I brushed it off and walking into the room only to see Y/N awake and licking her tail clean. "Um.." I stuttered to say anything, Y/N's head shot up and her E/C eye stared right into mine, "What?" she said letting her tail fall to her side, the bandages where on the floor with little pools of blood surrounding them, "I was coming to see if you where alright.." I said as I scratched the back on my neck, Y/N gave me a half smile, "Well, I'm ok and I'm leaving." Y/N said standing up, "Eren, got out for a min." Y/N said, I nodded and left the room and closed the door behind me.

A couple minutes later, Y/N walked out wearing her normal uniform, but something was off, "What?" Y/N said with an annoyed tone, "Nothing.." I said, Y/N stared at me for a second before walking away, "Coming on. Blake said that the 104th trainee where joining today." I said as she started to run, I sighed loudly and ran after her.

When we got outside, there they where, our friends. I walked around a corner to see Y/N and Captain Levi, "Corporal can me and Eren quickly go and see our friends?" Y/N asked, Corporal 'Tch'ed but nodded, "Be quick, Hanji want you and Jeager for some tests." Y/N smirk and walked towards our friends, I followed her.

When we got close enough Y/N shouted to our friends to get there attention, "Oi bitches!" she shouted, I sighed. Armin and Mikasa turned towards as we walked closer to them, "Y-Y/N!" Armin stuttered, Y/N gave him a half smile "Hi Armin." Armin gave Y/N a quick hug, with she returned, "Sup sis." Y/N said to Mikasa who gave her a small smile, "Are you two ok?" Mikasa asked Y/N nodded "Yeah.. we're alright." I said, Mikasa stepped closer to me, "They haven't done anything to you, have they? Like tests or... experiment?" Mikasa said but whispered the last words, but Y/N still heard and flinched, "No, they didn't Mikasa." I was going to say more but Captain Levi shouted for me and Y/N.

I sighed but walked over with Y/N not far behind. She looked a little depressed, "Y/N? What's up?" I said in a worry tone, she looked at me from the corner of her eye, "Someone missing.." she said, "Marco.. he's not here.." she added, "Him and Jean are probably in the military police.." I said, she shuck her head, "When why is Jean here? And not with Marco in the MP?" she said.. "Oh..."