Trial and Error.

Eren P.O.V:

Me and some of the other where standing on top of wall Maria. Sasha had stole a piece of meat from the higher ups, at first everyone told her to put it back but now we are all saving it for later. As we all just waiting on top the wall, cleaning the cannons... the impossible happened...

The Colossal Titan showed up again...

How the hell dose this bastard sneak up on us?! Everyone got blown of the wall as the Titan destroyed Wall Rose.

Hugeass Time Skip cuz we all know what happens-

Eren P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a cobblestone wall. I looked around the room to see I was chained to a bed within a prison cell. I sat up and looked out the metal bars in front of me, I saw Commander Erwin Smith and Lance Corporal Levi, "Eren Jaeger, correct?" the Commander said, "Y-yeah.".
After they finished talk and asking me questions, the Corporal asked me, "Oi brat. Isn't your sister Y/N Jaeger?" my eyes widened as I slowly nodded my head, "Wait... isn't she under arrest?" the Commander asked, he knows about Y/N? "Yeah... she is..." I answered in a quite voice, "What for? If you don't mind me asking." The Commander asked, I sighed, "She a faunus." The Commander and Corporal share a look then nodded, "Well then... we'll see you in three days time, Jaeger." With that they left.

I felt like crying, with everything that's going on I forgot about Y/N...

Three days later-

Today was the today of my trail, I spent the last couple of day thinking about Y/N and sometimes Mikasa and Armin... as I was thinking, some crazy woman with glasses ran towards my cell and pushed her face right into the bars and smiled creepily, I'm scared. She told me to put on some handcuffs and follow her.

As we were walking to the court room, this tall blond guy sniff me.. the fuck?, I looked at Hanji, the crazy woman with glasses, she explain that the guy name was Mike and this he normally does this to new people he meets, he remind me of Y/N, she did something similar, "Hanji, do you know my sister, Y/N Jaeger?" I asked, if the Commander knows her that Hanji might, "Umm... Oh yeah! I sorry about what happened to her, I really do hate the MPs for what they do to faunus." She said, I looked at her, before I could asked her anything we were at the court room, "Best of luck, Eren!".

-time skippy skip-

I sat in the middle of the court room looking around, I looked out the window and gasped a little, on the window ledge was a small H/C kitten, "Y/N..?" I mumbled, the kitten looked at me and put it paw against the window and meowed, my eyes widened. I looked back at the MPs and then at the Scouts, I looked back at the window and the kitten was gone. I looked over at Mikasa and Armin, they were looking at the window as well, maybe that was Y/N...

Time skip again..-

After a little while, I lost it. I started shouting stuff, at this point I just didn't want to die. After that, everything when silent. I started to panic but suddenly I feel a huge stinging sentsesion in my cheek and blood in my mouth, which I spat out, I caught a glimpse of what looked like my tooth.

After revising a hell from Corporal Levi. I was finally give to the Scouts.