The Bottle

Levis P.O.V:
I followed Y/N out of the kitchen and tried to catch up to her. "Y/N, wait!" I yelled at her but she took off running, what's wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?

I tried to follow Y/N but I soon lost her in the maze of hallways, I sighed and gave up. I walked towards my office only to find a stack of paperwork sitting on my desk, I sighed but started on it anyways.

-Time skip-

I finished my paperwork with a sigh and rubbed my eyes, I need tea. I got out my chair, feeling lightheaded for a split second before walking out my office.

The hallways where silent, the whole castle was, almost as if I was the only person here. But a faint sound echoed, I stopped and listened to it, a sob? Is someone crying?

I listened carefully and followed the crying sounds, the more I listened to it the more it sound like a painful cry instead of a sorrowful cry. Odd.

I stopped in front of a cadets door... Y/N Jaeger's door. I hesitantly knock on her door, I heard her gasp as the crying stopped..almost. "W-Who's there?" She said in a quick voice, just about a whisper, "Corporal Levi, can I come in?" I asked, I hear her shuffling around and the sound of a draw being closed, soon Y/N opens the door.

I stare at her, tangled (hair color) hair, red puffy (eye color) eyes, tear stained checks, messy and dirty clothes. Her ears flat down on her head and her tail between her legs.

I walked in her room, she closed the door behind me and sat down on her bed, I pulled the chair from her desk and sat opposite of her. I put my hand on her knee, she flinched a little, "Y/N," I said quietly, she looked me in eye, "What's wrong?" I asked, I stared into her eyes, with where filled with tears threatening to fall, her lips quivered as she tried to speak but no words came out. Y/N tried to tell me something but started crying, I panicked a little.

I sat next to her on her bed and pulled her in a hug, her arms wrapped themselfs weakly around my waist, I let her cry into my shoulder as I rubbed circles into her back. She pulled herself away from me and wiped tears away with her shirt sleeve, "I'm sorry.." Y/N muttered out, "It's alright." I said, she looked at me but quickly looked away, "No Levi.. I'm sorry," She started but tears stared falling again, "I just don't know what to do.." She muttered more to herself then me, "Y/N, what's wrong? What happened?" I said, she looked at the floor, her hair covering her face, "Everything... Everything's wrong... Everything happened.." She said, I put my hand on her arm, she hissed in pain and pulled her arm away.

I looked at her, No she wouldn't, would she? "Y/N, show me your arm." I ordered her she sighed lightly and pulled up her sleeve, nothing was there, good. She pulled her sleeve back down, "Please tell me what's wrong." I said to her, she looked at me and wiped away her tears, "Earlier today I got Hanji to run a test on this," she held up a small bottle of neon (fave color) liquid, "After what happened in the kitchen today, I went to see Hanji about this to find out what it was, and.." She paused for a second and took a deep breath, "Hanji told me this will change me, my animal side, and will either fully turn me into an animal or I'll stay the same.." I nodded to what Y/N was say, rubbing her back in a comforting manner, "What should I do, Levi?" I froze, she wanted my opinion? "I... I think you should drink it, you'll always be welcomed here, animal or human." I said, she looked me in eye and smile before hugging me, I hugged her back.

"I'll take it tomorrow." Y/N said putting the small bottle on her desk, I nodded and stud up, "Well, I'm gonna now brat, get some sleep." I said, I started walking but felt her hand grab my wrist, "Wait, Levi.." I turned to face her, she stud up and hugged me, I hugged her back, "Thank you.." She whispered in my ear, I smiled slightly. Y/N pulled away but keeping her arms around me, I ketp my arms around her.

We just stud there in silence, starting at each others. I couldn't take my eyes of hers, but my eyes did flick down to look at her soft lips, I swear she did the same. I slowly felt myself leaning in, Y/N doing the same. I could felt her  cold, steady breath on my lips. I looked into her (eye color) eyes one last time, she closed her eyes, I closed mine and then...