Why, Y/N? Why?!

Y/N P.O.V:

I finished reading the book and started to cry, but soon stop. I started walking towards the boys cabin, still in human form.

When I got there, I knocked on the door and waited. Marco opened the door, "Oh. Hi Y/N! What's wrong?" he asked, "Hi Marco. I need to talk to Eren and Armin." I said, he nodded and moved out the way so I could walk in. I saw Eren and Armin on his really tall dude bed, Bertolt I think, I walked over to them, "Eren, Armin, I need to speak with you." I said, they turned to face me and nodded, claiming off the tall dudes bed and over to Armin's, "What's up, sis?" Eren asked, "I finished that book." Before they could say anything, someone knocked on the door, Marco sighed and opened it, "Mikasa?" I heard him say, she walked passed Marco and into the middle of the room, "Everyone is to gather in the main field with uniforms on." She said and turned in walk out, "Why? It nighttime." Jean asked, Mikasa shrugged, "Its something to do the MPs. So hurry.".

-Small Time skip-

Everyone stood in the same position they were in this morning, I looked to my left to see a worried Eren, to my right was a angry Mikasa, I couldn't see Armin past Eren but I knew he was worried as well. "Can the following cadets come to the front:" Someone from the MPs said, why are you even here? "Eren Jaeger, Y/N Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert." We all looked at one and other confused but we walked to the front anyways, "You four are under arrest for suspicion of being Faunus." Another said, I heard gasps come for the other cadets, someone went to handcuff Eren, "Wait!" I yelled, all eyes were on me, "What?" the git said, annoyed, "These three are innocent. Just take me." I said in a serious tone, "How can we trust you?" the other git asked, annoyed as well, I glared at them, I walked over to Eren and moved his hair out the way to show his ears, I did the same to Mikasa and Armin, "So? That proves nothing." I moved my hair out the way showing nothing more then a patch of skin, I showed my H/C car ears from on top my head, "Believe me now?" I asked, still glaring at them, "Y/N what the hell are you doing?!" Eren yelled, I sighed, "Just trust me..." one of the three git handcuffed me and started pushing me away, I last thing I was Eren, Armin and Mikasa all with shocked/worried/disbelieve faces.

Eren P.O.V:

Why Y/N? Why?!
Not long after Y/N get taken way, me, Armin and Mikasa just walked away from one and other.

When me and Armin got back to the cabin all the boys stopped talking, I heard Jean sigh, "Look, Eren... I'm sorry about your sister, Y/N." he said, I said nothing back, "Let just give him and Armin some space." Marco said, "Besides I'm sure he just wants to sleep... everyone had a rough day today." He added. I sighed and lied down on my bed. Not long after I fell asleep.