It's Christmas (2/2)

Huge time skip-
Your P.O.V:

Today was Christmas.
I woke up and stared at the celling, a small smile forming. I sat up and looking around, on my desk was a small box wrapped in (fav color) paper. I got up and walked towards It, slowly picking it up. I looked at the box and gave it a small shake, I heard what sound like a bell. I carefully opened it to find a small sliver bell attached to a (fav color) ribbon as well as a small piece of paper folded up. I tooled out the paper, unfolding it: 'WeAr Me.' Was all that was written on it. I shrugged before tieing the ribbon around my neck, letting the bell dangle.

I got dressed, wearing casual clothes, before walking out my room and towards the mess hall. When I got there, I saw everyone sitting and chatting with one and other and for the first time.. Eren and Jean getting along with each other. I walked towards them, "Merry Christmas, Y/N." Eren said as I sat down next to him, "Merry Christmas, Eren." I smiled a little as I watched everyone swapping and opening gifts, I saw Mikasa walking towards me and Eren holding four presents, a green one, a red one, a blue one and a (fav color) one.

Mikasa sat down next to me, "Here." She said handing me the (fav color) one and Eren the blue one, she put the green one next to her, "Let's wait for Armin, first" Mikasa said. It wasn't long after before Armin walking in eating a gingerbread Man, Eren waved him over as he sat down next to Mikasa, "Is that for me?" He asked pointing at the green present, Mikasa nodded, "OK, let's open them." Eren said, smiling.

Eren got a small toy sword and, what looked like, a plush if a titan.
Miaka got another red scarf, it was hand made.
Armin got a history book.
And Y/N got... A ball of yarn.

"Really? Yarn? What the fuck am I suposted to do with it?" I yelled, crossing my arms and sighig in frustration. Jean grabbed to ball, letting a small part of it dangle, I stared at it, Slowly moving toward it.

No ones P.O.V

Jean through the ball and Y/N turned into a cat and ran after it, she jumped onto the ball before falling on her back with the ball on her stomach, she bite and clawed at the ball. She got a piece of it in her mouth before runing off with it, the ball unraveled leaving a line of yarn to show where Y/N went. Eren and the others laughed, as other just looked at the line of yarn. The higher up sighed, well, all of them except Hanji, who was laughing.

Your P.O.V
I purred happily as I play with the yarn, I took it up to my room. I to started feel sleepy, so I left the yarn on the floor as I jumped on to the bed, padding down in the soft duvet as I curled up and slowly fell asleep.