Finally!

Lmao sorry for the last two chapters ending weirdly, I just didn't know what to write but now I know what I'm doing again.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  (•ᴗ•)❤ and a very Happy Valentine's Day to (One of) my bestfrinds LizzyJayne (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-----

I frozen as the realisation hit me..

Levi...

Was...

Kissing me...

I stood there as time froze, my mind screaming with a million and one thoughts running through my mind. I blinked, but closed my eyes and kissed him back.

I felt him wrap him arms around my waist, I wrap mine around his neck and my tail around his leg. Levi deepen the kiss, licking my bottom lip, he was asking for entrance. I denied it. That seemed to to annoy him.

Suddenly I felt someing grab my butt. My eyes shot open as I gasped, giving Levi the chance to enter my mouth.

I let Levi's tongue explore my mouth, I couldn't hold back the moan that was building up.

We broken the kiss with the need for oxygen becoming to much, I stood there as a blushing mess. Levi had a smirk plastered on his face, "I..." He started but looked away, "Like you, a lot, brat." He said, I laughed, "I.. Like you, a lot too, shorty.".

He kissed me again, but started to trail off. Levi placed small butterfly kisses over my neck, his kissed a soft spot that made me moan.. Loudly. Levi looked up at me and smirked. Kissed and nibbleing at the spot, I bit my lip, trying to hold down moans.

When Levi finally moved, stared at the spot, a small but noticeable hickey formed. And he looked proud of what he did.

I glared daggers at him, tackling him to the floor. I planted butterfly kisses all over his neck, but I couldn't find a sweet spot. I  heard Levi smirked, an idea popped in my head.

I traced his toned chest through his shirt lightly with my hand, I heard him Tched and sit up. Making me sit up as well. I sat on Levis lap and he took off his jacket, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, giving me a great view of his chest, "Um Levi..?" I said quietly, "Yes, Y/N?" He said, "Don't you think that maybe, things are moving.. A little to quickly?" I asked, gulping at the ending, trying to hide my nervousness, Levi grabbed my chin, gentle pulling it up so I was looking him in the eye, "If you're not ready, I'll wait. Don't force yourself." He ended it with a small kiss on my for head.

I sat on Levis lap, was I ready? Or not?

----
Lemon or No Lemon? That is the question!