The First Attack

The four sat on some stairs and mindless talking about random things before and unfamiliar smell hit Y/N hard making her almost throw up, "Y/N!" the other three shouted, as they got up to help Y/N a flash of lightning struck outside the wall and near the gate. After the four regain balance they ran towards the gate.

When four got there, a large skinless hand was gripping the wall as a large skinless head was above the wall. Everyone stared at the skinless monster in horror. As the people stated the monster raised one of its feet and brought it down on to the gates. Debris and pieces of the wall went in all directions, people started screaming and running towards the mine river, Eren, Y/N, Mikasa and Armin stood frozen before Y/N scream one word the broke Eren, "Carla!!!" Y/N, Eren and Mikasa took of running towards their house as Armin made his way to the boats.

When the three got to their house, Eren and Y/N broke down crying as Mikasa was on the verge of crying. "Eren, Y/N, Mikasa!" Carla shouted as the three ran towards her. Her legs were crushed under the house as a piece of the wall had destroyed it, "Mum!" Eren shouted when he saw her, tears flowing down his cheeks freely, he placed his hands on one of the wooden beams that had trapped Carla, "Don't just stand there!" Y/N and Mikasa did the same but the beams wouldn't move an inch, "Eren, just take Y/N and Mikasa and run!" Carla shouted as the three tried to save her, "I'm... we're not leaving you!" As the three still tried to lift up the beam, a familiar Garrison came down to them as well as a titan, "Hannes!.... please...take the kids and run." Carla whispered, Hannes looked away before grabbing Mikasa under his arms and placing both Eren and Y/N on his shoulders, "I'm sorry..." Hannes whispered to Carla before running of with the three. The titan got closer and closer to the house, it started to dig Carla out before grabbing her and lifting her up, she hits the titans fits but it did nothing, "NO!!!" Eren screamed as Mikasa cried and looked away and Y/N breathing hitched in her throat, the titan snapped Carla's spine and brought her closer to its mouth, the hole world had stopped, Y/N let out a shaky breath as she cried freely as the sent of blood hit her hard, "Carla.....mum..." she whispered before fainting.

-Time skip-

Y/N P.O.V:

I could hear muffled voice and ringing in my ears, I slowly opened my eyes to see Eren, Mikasa and Armin standing above me, "What happened?" I asked lazily, "Y/N!" Eren shouted as he tackled me into a hug, "Are you okay?" Mikasa asked, "I'm hungry..." I said as my stomach growled, I growled back at it, Eren and Armin laughed a little as Mikasa smiled, "Here." Armin held out a small roll of bread, "Thank you!" I shouted as I eat the bread roll, "Huh?" Eren said as he pulled away from me, "What's this?" he held up a small vile with a neon F/C liquid in it, "I don't know..." "Then why is it around your neck?" "I really don't know...".

-Small time skip-

After Eren had a go at some of the guards, we got into an argument about what we are going to do now.... In the end.... We all agreed to join the Military.