New Faunus And a Sleeping Y/N.

Levi walked down into the cellar with the key to Eren's cell, he unlocked the door and let Eren leave. Before Levi locked the door he watch a small H/C cat walk out the cell and towards the stairs before the cat transformed into Y/N. Levi watched with his normal emotionless face while thinking 'What the fuck was that!?' Levi just blinked and walked to the mess hall.

-time skip-

Everyone had left the mess hall and was now training out in the fields. Y/N had just finished sparring with Eren, she won, and was having a small break. Y/N looked around the fields before her eyes landed on a crow, but something was off about this crow, it was pure black except on it right wing there was one signal pure white feather.

Y/N, without realising, turned into a cat and started to creep towards the crow. When she was close enough to the crow, she pounced towards it, scaring the crow.

The crow squawked back at Y/N, she went to attack the crow again but someone picked her up by her neck, "What do you think you're doing, Jeager?" Levi asked, Y/N meowed back at Levi, making him raise an eyebrow at her, Y/N turned back into her normal self, with Levi holding her jacket collar, "I said, I'm hunting, I am a cat." The crow squawked again, making the two look at it, the crow took a step back before transforming into a girl, "I didn't know that faunus where in the military..." she said.

The girl had long, messy, light brown hair with bright green eyes and pale skin. She wear an oversized jacket with nothing underneath. She had small black wings coming out of her back, with the white feather still on the right wing. She had many cuts and bruises on her, both legs and arms. She was quite small, roughly about 5'3 / Levi's height.

Y/N slowly walked towards the girl and walked in circles around her, she gulped and watched Y/N as she slowly got closer to her, Y/N's E/C eyes stared into the girl's green ones. "I didn't know that there were other faunus about, I thought they were all still under the kings control and not roaming around.." Y/N said, backing away from the girl, "Some are but a small few escaped when all the Military Police left to attend to a trial." The girl explained, Y/N's eyes widen a little, "Oh.. How many escaped?" Y/N asked, the girl thought for a moment before answering, "I'm unsure but I would guess about six or seven faunus." Y/N nodded, she looked over at Levi, "What?" Levi asked, annoyed, "Can she stay?" Y/N asked, the girl looked surprised at what Y/N said but didn't say anything, Levi shrugged, "Do you want to?" he asked looking the girl dead in the eyes, the girl hesitated for a moment but slowly nodded her head, "Please.." Levi nodded and started to walk away, "Oi-" Y/N shouted but was cut of, "I'm going to tell Eyebrows!" Levi shouted back.

Y/N turned towards the girl with a half smile, "Welcome to the Scouts, I'm Y/N Jeager by the way." Y/N said as she stuck out her hand, the girl took Y/N hand, "Thank you, I'm Blake."

-Time Skip-

Erwin allowed Blake to join the crops, and placed her in Levis squad. Levi, his squad and Erwin all sat in the mess hall eating. It was quite.. Too quite. Levi looked around as sighed, he leaned over to Erwin in whispered in his ear, "Where's four eyes?" Erwin looked around and shrugged, just as Levi was about to say something else, the mess hall doors slammed opened, scaring them all.

Hanji walked over to Y/N and Blake, "Why, hello! Erwin didn't tell me that we have a new faunus!" Hanji shouted making Y/N cover her ears and hiss a little as Blake jumped a little, "Now! When do I get to experiment Levi?" at the word 'experiment' both Y/N and Blake turned into a cat and a crow and left, Y/N ran out though the opened doors as Blake flew out them, Levi sighed and clapped slowly, "Good going shitty glass... Good going." Levi said in a sarcastic tone before getting up and going to find the two, but Eren was all ready a head of him, Eren went to find Y/N but Levi told him to find Blake. Eren didn't question it.

-Time Skip-

After a while, Levi found a H/C cat sitting in his chair in his office, Levi sighed again for the millionth time that day, "Y/N." He said, no response. "Y/N?" He said again, no response again. Levi bent down to get a better look at Y/N, she look peaceful as she slept on his chair, 'She kinda looks cute..' Levi stopped what he was doing and stared blankly at her, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. However, he continue to stare at her and without realising it, he started to stroke her softly, Y/N moved a little, pushing her small cat head into his palm.

Levi stopped petting her and left her alone for a moment before he came back into the room with a small blanket. He wrapped the around Y/N before stroking her head one more and going to bed to get some well deserved sleep, considering he was unable to do any paperwork because Y/N was sleeping in his chair and he didn't want to disrupt her sleep.