~4 Years Later~

844:

Y/N and Eren got a lot closer of the years as well as the two with Armin. And over the years, Y/N sense of smell of got a lot better, she could smell people or thing from miles away, which helped her find Eren and Armin if they were getting beaten up.

But as of right now, Y/N and Eren were with Eren's father on their way to a small cottage. Grisha told Y/N and Eren about the people who lived there and about their daughter who was their age as well. On their way there, Y/N could smell a metallic sent that was irritated her.

When the three got there, Grisha knocked on the wooden door but there was no answer. Grisha went to knock again but the door slightly opened and Grisha pushed the door the rest of the way open to revel two dead bodies and a lot of blood. Grisha kept asking id there was a little girl anywhere. She wasn't. Grisha told Y/N and Eren to wait at the foot of the mountain for him to come back with the Military Police.  

As the two waited, Y/N picked up the sent of people far from where they were. Y/N told Eren to follow her and the two started walking into the forest.

-TimeSkip-

 By the time Y/N and Eren got to what looked like an abandoned house, the night had fallen. Y/N told Eren that three people were inside the house. They carefully made their way thought the empty hallways before Y/N stopped in front one of the many doors, Eren turned around to face Y/N and walked beside her and handed her a small knife he kept on him, Y/N slowly open the door and closed it, a man opened  the door and stared at the two asking why they were there, Eren lied saying that they were lost, the man offered for them to come inside the room, Y/N smiled sweetly at him before pulling out the knife and slitting the man throat in one clean cut, the man collapsed on the floor and bleed out.

Eren slammed the door shut and grabbed Y/N running it to a closet on the other side of the hallway, Y/N looked around the closest and saw some rope and a pole, Eren watched Y/N as she tied the knife to one end of the pole with the rope and handed the makeshift spear to Eren, another man opened the closet door and saw the two, Eren ran at the man with the makeshift spear hitting him right were his heart is, the man stumbled back into the other room.

 Y/N ran into the room to see a small girl with black hair tied up, the girl saw what Eren was doing to the man and was shocked and failed to see Y/N ran up behind her, Eren finally decided that the man was dead and started the help Y/N by cutting the girls ropes, Y/N explained that they were doctor Jaeger's children.

After the ropes around her hands and feet she said that there three of them not two, Y/N heard the door behind the open and pushed Eren on to his side as she got kicked in her ribs with full force and her back hit the wall on the other side of the room, the man grabbed Eren by his throat and started to strangle him, Eren started to shout and the girl telling her to fight, the girl stood there with the knife in her hands with were shaking with fear, Eren soon fell limp in the man hands and Y/N made no sign of movement, the girl stopped shaking and charged at the man's back, Y/N slowly open her E/C eyes to see the girl had stab the man though his back and the tip of the blade was sticking out were his heart should be and Eren collapsed on the floor with markings on his neck.

The three walked outside to see Grisha with an annoyed look and some of the Military Police. Grisha scolded Eren and Y/N for being reckless as the girl shivered due to the coldness and all she wanted was to go home. Y/N looked at her before taking of her light pink jumper and draped it around the girls shoulders, she stared with widen eyes at Y/N, who was now just wearing a white dress and F/C scarf, Eren took of his Red scarf and poorly warped it around her neck, she stared and the two wondering how they could be so generous, muttered a small thank you before the two started walked away, they stopped and turned around to face the girl and at the same time said with sweet smile,

"Let's go home, Mikasa."