First Day of Miliary Training... ish

850:

Y/N P.O.V:

Over the years I changed a lot, I being came less caring about people and sarcastic as well as perverted but also more protective towards Eren, Armin and Mikasa. And as the years went on I learnt to hide me ears and tail, as I would get called freak and whatnot by other people. As well as the vile around my neck would often change colors if my mood changed, weird but whatever. Also I leant in a VERY weird way that I could turn into a cat, a small little H/C kitten.

Me, Eren, Armin and Mikasa all join the Military.

Right now, all of the cadets in the 104th trainee squad are standing out in the field. Some higher ups from the Scouts are here so we have to do the introduction again. Shadis walked passed some people shouting at them for their name, where their from and why their here. This one guy who looked like a horse was being honest saying he wants to join the MP just to be safe, the guy next to him was the same but he just wanted to serve the king. Shadis walked passed Armin scaring the shit out of him, poor coconut, he walked passed me and I grin being a cocky little shit, he just carried on walking.

After while everyone stopped at turned to face this one girl who was eating a potato, which explain the smell, and was forced to run until she passed out, poor potato girl.

When it came to dinner I walked over to Eren, Armin and Mikasa, "Sup." I said as I sat next to Armin, "No food?" Eren asked looking shocked, I pulled a roll of bread out of my pocket, "For potato, you coming?" I asked putting the roll back in my pocket and standing up, "No, I'm stay here." Eren said as he carried on eating, "Same." Armin and Mikasa mumbled, "Don't get in a fight whiles I'm gone..." I left the mess hall and followed potato's sent.

Went I got there, she was passed out on the floor, "Oi!" I said as she lazily open one of her eyes, I pulled out the bread roll and her eyes widen, I through it at her and she caught it like a dog catching a stick, "Thank you!" she shouted as she ate, I smelt someone else walking over and looked behind me to see a blondie with some water, "O-oh, hello!" she said in a too-sweet-to-be-true voice, "It that for potato over here?" I asked pointing my thumb towards her, "Yeah, I didn't get any bread though..." I smiled a little, "I got a roll so don't worried.".

I started walking back to the mess hall and sighed a little, something told me that Eren is just about to get in a fight.

Went I got back to the mess hall, Eren was pin to the wall by horseface, great..., I walked up behind horseface and pulled him away from Eren and through him towards one on the tables, I grabbed Eren by the collar and walked towards Mikasa through him into the chair next to her, I sat down next to Armin, just as I sat down Shadis open the door, "What's all the noise about?" he asked, no one answered, I looked around and saw a smashed plate on the floor, I raised me hand, "Someone dropped a plate and it smashed on the floor, sir." I pointed towards the plate as Shadis shook his head, "Springer, clean it up." With that he left, everyone looked at me and I raised an eyebrow, "What?" everyone went back to doing their own thing, I looked at Eren glaring slightly, "Explain." I said as he sighed, "He called me a suicidal bastard for wanting to join the Scouts." I sighed as Eren and Armin stood up to leave, "Lets go." Mikasa said standing up and walk out, I sighed and followed her out, I walked past horse and stopped and turned around to face him, "Oi, what's your name?" I asked, "Jean, why?" he asked back, "Why did you pin my brother to the wall earily?" I ignored Jean question, he sighed, "He was being a dick and called me a horse." He said, I smirked evilly, and started to walk away, "See ya around Jean!" I call out behind me as I walk over to Mikasa, "You should cut your hair, if you want I'll do it?" I said as walk to the cabin we slept in, "Okay..."

I cut Mikasa hair off in the bathroom and through it away, "Im going to the boys cabin tonight, alright?" I said, "As a cat?" Mikasa asked, I nodded walking in the direction of the boys cabin.

No ones P.O.V:

Eren and Armin started talking to one and other on Armins bed. As everyone else in the cabin was talk and doing random stuff, Armin heard a small knocking noise, so did some of the other, a small meow from outside the door made everyone stop what they were doing, "Did you guys heard that?" Connie asked, another meow was heard, Armin got off his bed and opened the door, he looked down to see a small H/C cat with E/C, Eren stood next to him with widen eyes at the cat, "A cat?!" the both shouted, the cat meow and walked in the cabin, all the boys stared at the cat, it meowed again, one of the boys put their hand out towards the cat, it sniff their hand and pushed its hand into their hand, "I think it like you, Marco." Jean said as everyone watched Marco pet the small H/C cat, "What's a cat doing here anyways?" Reiner asked, "No clue but it's cute..." Marco said picking the cat up and holding it in his arms, "Should we keep it?" Connie asked walking towards Marco and petting the cat, "I don't see why not..." Jean said going to pet the cat as well, "Yeah, why not. What do you think Bert?" Reiner asked as the boys crowded around the H/C cat, "Y-yeah, sure..." Bertolt mumbled out, "What do you think, Eren? Armin?" Connie asked, the cat walked up to Eren and rubbed agented his legs, Eren snapped out of his thoughts, "No." he said, "Too bad, we're keeping it." Jean said as most of the boys wanted to keep it, "What are we naming it?" Marco asked, "Y/N?" Reiner suggested, "We are NOT naming a cat after my sister!" Eren shouted, "Why not? The cat looks like her." Jean said bluntly, "That's beac-!" Eren was cut off by Armin slapping his hand over his mouth, "Lets just not tell Y/N about naming a cat after her." Armin said, everyone raised an eyebrow and why he shut Eren off but no one asked, "Is getting pretty late, we should go to sleep." Jean said walking over to his bed, "But what about Y/N?" Connie asked pointing to the cat, "Lets just go to sleep and see who it will sleep next to." Marco said lying down in his bed, everyone nodded and went to their beds. Soon, a small meow came from Jeans direction making Eren enraged.