20

"Ollie!" Barry joked running up to Oliver.
     "You know I'm not much of a hugger. Where's this girl of yours?"
     "Right here," I said walking up to Barry and putting my arms around his shoulder.
     "Where's Felicity?," Barry asked.
     "Her and Dig stopped at Big Belly Burger and they want us to meet them. So let's get going," Oliver said.
      "Where are we going?"
     "You'll see..." Oliver said leading us out of the cortex and to his motorcycle. "Meet me at the vacant lot on 7th."
     "You mean you meet us..........not funny. See you there!" Barry said before we sped off.
     When we arrived, Felicity and Diggle were at a little table just outside of a garage.
     "Barry....You're fast...... and so are you," Diggle said pointing to me.
     "Chloe, this is John Diggle. I met him and a few others when Captain sent me to Starling."
     "You're lucky you lived. I know someone who got struck by lightning once, and all he developed was a stutter."
     "He's still adjusting," Barry said before Oliver pulled up.
     "Guys, enough with the chit chat and let's get training. A very bad Meta is out there and you need to train."
     "Like Rocky?" I asked. 
     "Sort of. Except it involves you two and a few arrows."
      "Try us," Barry said. Oliver grabbed his bow and walked away from us. We stood vertical from him and he drew his bow. When he let the arrows go, they flew towards Barry and I. We caught them and Barry broke his in front of Oliver. Oliver had a sly suspicious smile on his face that was hinting that something was coming. I looked around and I noticed 2 small arrows coming out of the ground that were pointed at us. Luckily I saw it because I moved at just the right time.
     "Ha! You thought you could----" Barry said before arrows were shot into his back from behind.
      "Rookie mistake. Don't be cocky and always be on your toes," Oliver said walking towards us. He walked behind us and yanked the arrows out of Barry's back. Barry yelled when the arrows were pulled. 
      "I hear you heal fast. You'll be fine," Oliver said.
     "Guys, Meta sighting. He just left Central City bank. Cameras show that anyone he encounters is left in an aggressive state. Wait....he's walking into the old factory. Go now!" Felicity said.
     "See ya there," we told Oliver before suiting up and going to the location.
     "We'll split up. Ill take the right, you can take the left. Oliver will take the outside," I told Barry. When I went through my side of the factory, there were no signs of activity and the place was trashed.
     "He's not here. All that's here is trash and useless junk. What do you have Oliver?"
     "Nothing yet. How about Barry?"
     "I haven't heard. I'm going now," I said before I went to check on Barry. I ran into him on the way in and we collided.
      "Anything?."
     "No, he's not here. He must have tricked us. Let's get back," Barry said with a red glow in his eye. When we got to S.T.A.R. Labs, I asked Caitlin about Barry.
     "When he talked to me he had a red glow in his eye. Is everything okay with him?"
     "Yeah, his physical examination all came up normal."
     "Okay, well I think we should get to CCPD then. C'mon Barry," I said before we sped away.
When we arrived Captain was the first to talk to us:     
     "Chloe, Allen, where have you been? The cases are piling up. You need to get on this right now." Barry got up in the Captains face and spoke:
      "I'll get it done when I feel like getting it done."
      "Excuse me Mr Allen, but you better not talk to me that way unless you don't want to have a job."
     "I'm sorry Captain, he's been a little moody. We'll get right on it," I told him. Barry and I walked up to the lab and I closed the door.
     "What's wrong with you?" I asked. 
      "With Me?, What's wrong with you? You've been constantly clingy and I can't go anywhere without you. And I shouldn't even mention the nicknames and the constant need to have me by your side."
     "I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to do that. I don't appreciate the way you're talking to me. Something is wrong."
     "I'm fine!" Barry yelled before pushing me to the ground. I struggled to get up, but when I did, I slapped Barry in the face and attempted to hold my tears until I got out of CCPD. When I walked down the stairs of CCPD, the tears came out of me like a waterfall, and I didn't know what to do next. I went home and sat in our bedroom where Barry's side of the bed was. It being empty just caused more tears to fall. A few minutes later, I got a knock at the door and the knocking wouldn't stop. When I decided to answer it, I opened it to Oliver standing in the doorway.
      "Chloe, I came to see if---What happened? Where's Barry?" He said noticing my puffy eyes and tear stained checks.
     "I don't know. He almost lost his job at CCPD, he said bad things about me, and then he pushed me. All I know is that isn't him. I don't know what caused it."
      "Bivolo. They said his victims were left in an aggressive state. We need to find him before he causes any more trouble." I called Cisco and told him what happened. I suited up and Cisco told me the location:
      "Barry was just spotted in between 3rd and 2nd and Eddie is there. Barry's hurting him...and Iris---" Cisco told me through the earpiece. That's all I needed to hear before I sped towards Barry's direction.
      "I trusted you. You gave this city hope. What are they going to think now? Huh? " Iris asked. Barry sped over to her and raised a fist. I sped over and punched him before he hurt Iris. I sped her to safety and sped Eddie away as well.
     "This ends now," I told Barry before giving him a series of punches. He fought back after every punch and didn't resist. I was wounded badly and I found myself laying on the sidewalk with no energy left. Barry walked up to me and laughed:
      "You thought it was over, but it was only just the beginning," he said before grabbing my neck and giving me a hard blow to the head. I remained conscious after the blow, but I was rescued by Oliver. He picked me up and carried me to safety. I tried to watch the whole fight between them but my vision was blurred. Sometimes Oliver had the advantage and sometimes Barry did. But Barry trapped Oliver when he began to run around him. Oliver was losing oxygen and I was unable to save him. But as luck would have it, Oliver was able to string his bow and grappled himself onto a building.
     "Where are you going? Has the Green Arrow had enough?" Barry shouted up to Oliver. He was about to run up to Oliver, but the S.T.A.R Labs van was approaching and it had come to a stop in front of Barry.
     "HEY FLASH!" Wells screamed before a series of Flashes of light shined in Barry's direction. Barry stopped for a second and rubbed his eyes. Oliver came down and checked up on Barry.
     "Barry?" Oliver asked.
     "Yeah, what happened? I remember going on a mission and----CHLOE!" Barry said before noticing my bloody, limp body. He ran over and grabbed my hand.
"Oliver what happened?" He asked, concerned. 
"You......"