29

After everyone rushed over, they began asking me all sorts of questions. Barry was the most nervous of all.
"Is she okay? Cait what's wrong?"
"I don't know. It's probably an early fever or cold. Possibly she's shook because of all the events that happened."
"In that case........." Barry said before speeding me home. He walked me up to my room and tucked me in after I changed into my pajamas. He turned on the tv and disappeared downstairs. He came up with few minutes later with a bowl of chicken soup and a water bottle.
"Thanks Bar," I told him.
"Anything for you. I just want you to feel better."
"Thank you!" I said kissing him. He changed and joined me. We snuggled while watching tv until he fell asleep. I turned the tv off and fell asleep to the rise and fall of his chest.
When it was morning, I shot out of bed with a burst of motivation and sped downstairs. Barry sped downstairs so fast, I thought he was going to run through the wall.
"What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be in bed."
"I'm fine. We have to go soon. Get ready," I said to Barry. He was still surprised that I was up and moving like nothing was wrong. When it was 7:55, we sped over to S.T.A.R. Labs.
"Chloe!" Every one exclaimed. "I see you're feeling better this morning."
"Yeah, how is everyone?"
"Good..." Dr Wells and Caitlin said.
"Tired....I was up all night making this..." Cisco said holding up a wand.
"You finished it! Good job Cisco!"
"Yeah, we just need to find him. Checking pressure.....now!.........And he's on the docks. Go!" Cisco said before we ran off with the wand.
"Look who came......you're too late," Mark said holding his hands up in the air. He created a massive title wave that was too big for us to stop.
"Guys, if you run around it you can counter the pressure," Cisco suggested. We ran all the way around the wave until a weird reaction happened. For a split second, everything went blurry and we were taken back to before that moment even happened. Barry and I didn't understand what happened, but before the wave grew, we held up the wand and stopped Mark from creating the wave. We sped him to the pipeline and secured him.
"Great job guys! How did you know to do that?"
"We are scientists right?" I said looking at Barry. Barry and I sped out of the cortex and back home.
"What happened?"
"I don't know we were just running and.....wait......We did it...we travelled in time!"
"That can't be....it's impossible."
"Not entirely. Me and Stein were talking about it yesterday."
"So...what now?"
"We live our lives normally. Everything has happened the same up to this point."
"So we still have trivia tonight?"
"Ugh! Yes..." Barry said.
"It will be fun. C'mon, lighten up," I told Barry.
"What do you want to do now?"
"Well, there is one thing. I haven't seen my dad in a while and he doesn't know about us. Why don't we go visit him?"
"I don't really know about tha--"
"Great! Lets go!" Barry said grabbing my arm and speeding me to Iron Heights. After we signed in and got our badges, we waited for Mr Allen to enter his little booth. When he did, Barry had tears welling in his eyes and so did his dad.
"Hey Slugger...." he told him.
        "Hi dad, this is Chloe. Do you remember?"
"How could I forget. She was your best friend."
"Well, she came with me today because now she is something more."
"Congrats you two. How's everything going?"
"Good. Very busy at the lab. Have you heard about the Flashes?"
"They are the coolest don't you think?"
"Yeah. How's things going around here?"
"The usual."
"I'm close dad. I'm one step closer to getting you out of here. You don't deserve to be here."
"Its okay Slugger," Henry said before he was interrupted.
"Your time is up," the guard said. Mr Allen put his hand up to the glass and so did Barry before Mr Allen was taken away. It broke my heart to see him cry after his dad went away.
        I took him outside and wrapped my arms around him. He cried into my shoulder and I let him. I rocked him slowly until he finally calmed down. I took him home and we snuggled and watched a movie until it was 5:00.
"Trivia time!" I exclaimed jumping up from the couch.
"Do I have to?"
"Yes! Let's go!" I said pulling him up off the couch. We went upstairs and changed and Barry dragged himself around the room.
"C'mon, it's just for an hour!" I told him. He came up to me and began kissing me.
"Can't we stay home instead?"
"No! We are going to this. We need to have a normal life that doesn't just revolve around each other."
"Fine!" He said speeding downstairs. When I was changed and ready to go, we sped off to Jitters.       
       When we walked in, we spotted Iris and Eddie at a corner table, and walked over to join them.
"Hey guys!" Iris said.
"Hi! How are you doing?" I asked.
"Good. Who's ready to win?" Iris asked.
"We are!" I exclaimed before we started. In the middle of the trivia, Barry got a call. He excused us from the table and we walked over into the corner opposite to us.
"Cisco and his brother are missing. We have to find a way out."
       "Sorry guys, we have to go. Text us the questions," I said as we walked up to the table.
      "It's okay. We understand. I hope everything goes okay!" Iris said before we left.
"Where's the last place they were?" I asked.
"They went out to the bar to have drinks for Dante's birthday," Wells said.
      We sped over to the bar and checked it out. We split up and Barry took the back room. Barry found them both tied up in the back.
"Hello Flash, I told you i'd get you," Leonard said before his sister Lisa closed the door behind him. Barry was trapped.
"Tell me who he is, or I kill him after I kill your brother right in front of you," Leonard said to Cisco.
"I'm not telling....." Cisco said.
"Well then, bye bye Flash...." Leonard said pointing the cold gun at him.
"BARRY ALLEN!" Cisco screamed.
"Ah, Mr Allen....I wouldn't have guessed. But i'll keep it our little secret.......for now. Thanks for the confession, but I'm going to kill you all anyway. There are no exceptions in this business..." he said pointing the gun at Barry again. I knew they were all in trouble, and despite the circumstances, I managed to get the door open and I saved them. I brought them all back to S.T.A.R Labs.
      "Thank you!" Barry said to me. "You've repaired their relationship..." Barry said pointing to Dante and Cisco bro hugging in the corner.
"Look, I'm sorry I told him who you were. It's just that he was going to kill us and--"
"It's okay. You had no choice. We wouldn't even be here right now if if weren't for Chloe," Barry said pointing at me.
"Wait....the trivia.....Iris and--"
"I handled it. I texted them with a little help from Caitlin," Wells said. "You guys won!"
"Yes!" Barry said throwing his hands in the air.