22

I ran over to Barry and checked on him.
    "Chloe, you shouldn't have come. I had this one. You ar-" I interrupted him by kissing his lips.
     "Look, this isn't working for me. I want to be with you and you can't keep me away from you. It's hurting me being away from you, than it is being with you. And being with you is what I want. You can't keep me safe when we're fighting crime and that's not your fault. Yes, we had an altercation, but I'm over it. I love you and I want to be with you."
     "I love you too," Barry said giving me another passionate kiss. "I missed this."
     "Save it for later Allen. We have to get back."
     "So let me get this straight, he said: "You're next" and left you there unharmed. That doesn't make sense."
     "What doesn't make sense is how he knew my name. I've never had contact with him."
     "He must have somehow. Whatever it is, you need to go home. You'll be safe there for now." Dr Wells said.
     "Okay, see all you guys later."
      "Are you coming or not Mr Allen?"
     "I'm coming," Barry said running up to me, bopping my nose and waking out of the cortex with me.
      "That's the couple I missed," Cisco said.
      When Barry and I arrived home, we did our usual: 20 pizzas from Coast City Pizza and a Disney movie. We spent a lot of the night talking and laughing like we usually do. We ended the night, cuddling and watching Tv. At the end of the night I was thinking: "This is what I want. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. He is the one."
     The next morning was interesting because I woke up and Barry wasn't next to me. His side of the bed was still warm, so I was confused as to what he was doing. I walked  downstairs and saw a ready made breakfast was sitting on the table for me.
      "Awe......Romantic Barry came out to play today."
      "Haha, very funny. I can't make breakfast for my girlfriend every once in a while?" I loved hearing that..."girlfriend." And someday it would be "wife." I could get used to that. Barry and I sat down and began to eat our breakfast.
      Barry got a call: "Yeah Cisco, we'll be there," Barry said before be sped upstairs with me following. We changed and stood down by the door.
      "Duty calls....."