32

I didn't know what to do. I was falling and had lost feeling in all my body. Just before I was about to hit the ground, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me. It was Barry.
        I woke up in one of the medical beds at S.T.A.R Labs and was very confused.
"Barry...the trickster....the bombs.....He has to be sto--"
"The bombs are taken care of, but the tricksters are still out there. Along with our other prison break duo. Remember Clay? While you were out we found out that Shawna Beez is our meta and we used the test results to figure out how she uses her powers. She has to see where she is going and she can't use her powers in the dark. Interesting right?"
"Yeah. Have you got a location on either of them?"
"They were last spotted just going into the tunnel under the bridge."
"Perfect," I said before I sped off. When I got to the bridge, I went over to the gates and closed them. I noticed Shawna got out of the car shortly after.
"Hey you! I got places to be. Move it."
"Make me!" I replied. She started walking up to me faster and faster. She stopped and pulled out a telescope. She looked in it for a few seconds and suddenly she was next to me. She tried to punch me in the face, but I blocked it. I grabbed her arm and twisetd it. She winced in pain for a second, before using her telescope to escape. She reappeared next to my other side and that's when I thought it was the right time. Before she could get a punch, I sped to the other side of the tunnel and flipped down the switch on the power grid.
"No!! NO!! Clay Baby, go on without me. Make sure the big man gets his money," she said. I could hear his car door open, and the pitter patter of running footsteps, but he was stopped by a streak of lightning.
With Clay gone, I could finish my business with Shawna. She tried hiding, but I found her and sped her to the pipeline at S.T.A.R. Labs. She wouldn't shut up when I locked her in and she kept banging on the glass.
"Don't even try, It's no use," I told her. I happily walked out of the pipeline while listening to her attempts at threatening me.
When I walked in the cortex, every one was unhappy.
"What happened in here? We got Shawna."
"We got her, but the tricksters got something as well." Barry pointed to a paused Tv screen. I couldn't believe it.....It was his dad tied up against his will and the trickster was standing next to him. Barry began to sob and I welcomed him to cry on my shoulder.
"They said to meet them at 8 on top of the business administration building or he dies."
"Then I'll go early," I said before speeding off. Barry followed me.
When we got there, Henry was there. He was mouthing something to us. It looked like: "Go.....Leave..... it's a trap." I didn't understand and I kept moving closer. The tricksters came out in their uniforms and we fought for a few minutes as they tried harming us with clown like devices and gadgets. It was over for me when a bracelet like object was fastened to my arm.
"Run, Run, Run," the trickster said. I didn't know what else to do so I ran.
"Cisco?"
"Its a bomb. I don't know of we can stop it."
"Of course you can. Maybe if you phase through the wall you can stop it," Wells said.
"But what if I don't make it? Will it explode if it works?"
"No. Just imagine going right through it. Feel the wind in your hair, the adrenaline rush of action, and the exhilaration of running super sonic speed. RUN CHLOE, RUN!" He said. I ran so fast and sped through the brick wall of my favorite pizza place. The bomb was successfully off my arm, and I was free.
"I'll find a way to disarm the bomb, you get your butt back here. Barry got the tricksters. We locked them in the pipeline where they can't ever escape."
I arrived back at S.T.A.R. Labs and we celebrated the victories. Sadly, Henry had to go back to Iron Heights.
"We'll get him out one day Barry," I said reassuringly.
"I know we will," he said before I hugged him.
"Great day today everyone. Now go home and get some well deserved rest. I know I am."
"We will, thanks Dr Wells," we all said before he left. Barry walked me into the treadmill room to have a private talk.
"Don't you think that was strange. It's like he knew exactly what running at our speed Is like. Do you think---"
"C'mon Barry, we've been through this before. He's in a wheelchair. He can't be...him...."
"I know something is suspicious with him and I don't care if no one believes me.....But I think he's the Reverse Flash."