Chapter 1: Reality

Stealing and plagerizem is a serious crime! These are my own ideas and thoughts! ®All rights reserved™ This is copyrighted @Riss1020 ©2013. If you copy my ideas, your account will be reported and terminated! Thank you! :) Enjoy reading! :) Love always!
-Riss1020 :)

Warning this is the 2nd book in the Adopted by Payzer series. The 1st book is Adopted by Payzer so make sure you read that first!

Chapter 1: Reality

It's been 4 months. I can't get Liam out of my head. I can't get the boys out of my head. I can't get Niall out of my head....STOP LENA! Harry he was so close. I let him go. I can't just forget about Liam. Maybe that's because I'm holding on to all the memories and good times we had before it went down hill. Urg! Why does life have to be so hard! So much has happened in these 4 months. Ive turned 14. We mostly live on a tour bus. Eleanor is Lexy's legal guardian and to be honest Lexy's really become a bitch. I guess the fame got to her. We are in LA in America. Love it here by the way! We are on the beautiful, sunny beach just enjoying ourselves before the show tonight at the Staples center. I finally sat up from my tanning session and looked around. Dani had fallen asleep on the beach chair. El was texting someone under the umbrella and to be honest I didn't know where Lexy was. 'Oh wait there she is.' She was flirting with some older guys! 'Who said that!' 'Oh it was my mind. Good thing no one heard that.' Lately I've felt like I don't belong here. I knew where I did belong, but I am forbidden to even talk or think about them. Dani doesn't know I'm thinking of them! HA HA! I'm so lonely!

I take a deep breath and walk over to some fans standing by a gate, blocked by security.
"Hey." I say to a group of girls around 12.
"Oh my goodness Lena your an amazing singer." One says.
'Amazayn.' I think. Oh Zayn how I miss him.
I get snapped out of my thoughts with a girl yelling
"OH MY GOD IS THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON!"
________________________

OMG SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CONFUSION!!! Ok there's the first chapter of the sequel! Hope you liked it! 2nd chapter coming soon!

-Riss1020 :)