Chapter 9: you're worthless

Hello everyone I'm alive don't worry!! I was just away for the weekend. I'm back now though! THERE IS SOME IMPORTANT NEWS IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!! SO READ IT! :)

Enjoy

Chapter 9 You're worthless

I wake up and look around. I see that I'm still on the pier. I look next to me and I'm startled that Niall is laying right next to me. I look at his beautiful features. The way his shaggy blond hair falls upon his bright electric blue eyes. The way his shirt shows his amazing 6 pact. He slowly shifts and opens his eyes. He stares at me.
"Morning." I say.
"Good-morning. Sorry I came out here last night to look at the stars and realized you feel asleep. I guess I ended up falling asleep too." he says.
"Wow we slept out here all night!" I say.
"Yup." he says.
There was an awkward silence. I took a deep breath and finally said,
"Look Niall I'm really happy for you. I'm glad you finally found someone that is perfect to you. I really hope your happy."
"Thanks, I am." he says.
I look down tears threatening to fall.
"I know and I'm sorry if I was the reason you were holding back. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I'm sorry for not letting you fall in love." I say crying.
He looks at me.
"It's not your fault Lena. I was the one holding back, not you." he says.
I look up and he wipes the tears away with his thumb. He smiles and gets up to leave. He hold his hand out to me.
"coming?" he asks.
"No I'll be there in a bit." I say.
He walks away and I stare at the water.

'just do it Lena you will be out of your miserly.' my mind tells me.

'Just jump into the water and let the current take you no one loves you.'

' he's happy now, can't you see! He doesn't want you and he never has.'

'JUMP! Your worthless and stupid!'

'NO ONE LOVES YOU AND THEY NEVER WILL.'

I jump. I jump into the water and let the current take me away.

Goodbye Eleanor
Goodbye Perrie
Goodbye Lexy
Goodbye my boys, Lou, Harry, Zayn, and my lovey Niall.
Goodbye mommy......

Goodbye Daddy.
Thank you for adopting me. I'll always remember you.

------------------------------
The end!

JK! This is not the end! Sorry this is a bad chapter! I have school tomorrow and just got back home! Sooo...give me a break!

SOOOO THE IMPORTANT NEWS!!
THERE IS AND I REPEAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A 3RD BOOK! IT WILL BE CALLED "TRY AND CATCH ME NOW!"

Thanks for being such great fans!!

I love you ALL!

-Riss1020 :) <3