Chapter 13: Get out!

I don't like pressure guys! Don't put pressure on me to update or i will take longer! :(

DID U HEAR ABOUT LOUIS' KNEE! OMG! #Pryforlou!

Chapter 13: Get out!

Lena's POV:

I slam my door shut. I slide down the door and on the cold tile.
"Lena?" I hear my MUM whisper.
I look up to see my mum sitting on my bed.
"Mum." I whisper.
She looked me in the eyes and flew to the closet. I ran after her. I got to the closet she has the bracelet in her hand.
"Why did you betray me! You let me die!" she yelled.
"I know mum I know. I'm sorry that you died. It was all my fault. I couldn't save you though! He killed you your own husband killed you. Don't worry mum I'm coming soon. I'm coming to heaven with you soon. No one loves me here do why should I stay. Niall wont love me even if I tell him I have feeling for him." I say in almost a whisper. I hear my bedroom door close. Oh no! Who heard and who just ran out! I look back at my mum.
"Lena this is going to hurt." My mum says.
"WHAT NO!" I scream.
A black shadow flies across my mum and in my body. I try to fight it but its so strong. It's to strong. Something has taken over my body!

Niall's POV:

We all stand there frozen.
"Look Lena's mum just leave her alone and don't hurt her." Dani yells.
"Hurt her I would never do that! She's already hurt from no one loving her. You never loved her you just did it for the fame." She yells back.
"The names Ron to you big mouth I'm Lena's dad!" He says.
"Get out!" Lena's body screams. I see Lena's eyes for a second, but then their gone. Lena's still inside.
"Fight her Lena! You can do it." Harry yells.
"It's Ron he's in her. I'm Lena's mum." She shouts. Wait so Lena's mum and dad are in her!
Lena's eyes turn to black.
"HA in not just going to hurt her I'm going to kill her just like I did her mother, my father and my mother!" He screams.
"That's right I killed my parents and my wife. Now I will kill my daughter to!" he screams.
He runs out the door and towards the ocean.
"STOP!" I yell.
He jumps in the water and doesn't come up.
"LENA!" I yell jumping into the water.
I see Lena body floating. I see a black shadow being dragged down. I grab Lena's body and swim as fast as I can. Something grabs my foot. I look down to see Lena's dad. I can't breath any longer. He's dragging us to hell with him. I try to fight him, but it's not worth it.
I hear more splashes and see the boys swimming towards us. Harry grabs Lena. Lou and Liam grab me. Zayn pulls my leg. We watch as Lena's dad gets sucked into the under world. Never will he come here again. We surface. I take in all the air I can. I'm coughing up water. Liam and Lou lay me next to Lena. Her eyes are closed. Zayn's trying to give her mouth to mouth.
"Come on Lena breath!" I shout.
She doesn't breath.
"She's gone." Zayn says.
"NOOO!" I yell shaking her.

Lena's POV:

My dads inside of me. I can't fight him. It all goes black. I see a light I walk towards it. I see my Grandparents from my dads side. Both were killed when I was 3. I witnessed that too. I should have told, but I kept it to myself. My mum wouldn't be died if I told.
"Come dear." they say.
I run to my Grandparents. They disappear. Nan appears.
"No Lena go back it's not your turn to die. It was never your turn to die. Go they love you. You belong. Go!" she yells.
"Nan your not dead though." I whisper.
"After you left Lena I died of a broken heart." she says.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"No I'm sorry for not telling you the truth." She says disappearing.
"NAN NO! Come back."
I'm flashed back and I'm coughing up water.
"Lena!" the boys yell.
The all hug me.
"I'm sorry guys I love you all." I say.
"Were just glad your ok." Liam says.
El rushes out.
"Lena!" She yells.
I hug her. I feel loved. I am loved.
Perrie runs out.
"Liam I know it's a lot right now, but it was too much to handle for Dani.

Liam she lost the baby."

(A/N: AHHH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!)