Chapter 8: ❤Do it Lou❤

🎉HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LIAM PAYNE!🎉

❤WE LOVE YOU!❤
__________________________

Chapter 8: ❤Do it Lou!❤

Instead of going against Lexy I've decided that I should team up with her. I woke her up by pushing her off the bed.

"Lexy, we need to prank the boys and we need to do it now!" I whisper yelled.

"Ok ok!" she says.

We walked down the long winding glass stairs. We reached the kitchen and grabbed whip cream, raspberries, cherries, and oranges. We ran to the bathroom and got shaving cream, toothpaste, cotton balls, and all of Zayn's hair products. We crawled to Harry's room and started. We put whipped cream around his head, on his face, we then put the raspberries on his eyes and nose. We took Zayn's moose and put it in his belly button and we made a mustache out of it. After we were done we went to El and Dani's room. We did the same to them but much worst. We put moose all over their faces. Then added fruit and cotton balls. We tip-toed to Zayn and Perrie's room. There we out all of his hair products on him and the empty cans and bottles around him. We put whipped cream and fruit on Perrie. We ran to Niall's room and we put everything you could imagine on that little white body. Saving the best for last we entered Lou and Liam's room. We made mustaches and beards. Just threw some toothpaste on them. Added the fruit and hairspray. They looked really scary after we were finished. We ran back to our room and couldn't fall asleep. We talked all night long about the stupidest things. It was about 8:30 when we heard the first scream. We burst out laughing it was El. We ran to her room where her and Dani were screaming their heads off. Niall came running in and he looked in the mirror and screamed. This was funny. The boys and Perrie all awoke and screamed when they saw what we did to them. As punishment we had to clean the bed sheets and make the beds. It was so worth it!

Lou walks in the laundry room.

"I'm mad at you!" he says.

"Yes I know like everyone is." I say back.

"Not about that! That was weak! I'm talking about not including me in this prank!" he whispered yelled.

"Sorry!" I said.

"whats next." He asks.

"there is no next Lou." I reply.

"Oh there is a next and I have a plan." He says holding up buckets filled with glue, feathers, string, cotton balls, and green water? I think!

"Perfect!" Lexy says walking into the room.

"when do we set it up?" I ask.

"Now while they are at the beach." he says.

An hour later we are done hanging the different buckets at every door. The lads and gals come in and go to their rooms. Followed by a bunch of manly and girly screams.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON, LEXY CALDER, AND LENA SKY PEA- I mean PAYNE!" El and Dani yelled.

We made a run for it. We sprinted to the beach and sat on the pier out of breath. I looked down at the sparkling blue ocean water. It brought back so many bad memories but yet good ones to. When my mom was alive. She would take me to the beach and we would play in the water looking at the fish on the pier, dug in the sand, and seeing who could jump of the pier the coolest. I looked up smiling at the view. The sun was setting and it made me feel warm inside. I looked down and the water fascinated at the little blue and yellow fish nipping at my hand. It felt like little kisses. I smiled as I thought of my mom. She loves these fish. They were from her favorite movie Finding Nemo. The looked like Dory. She was always my favorite character. A tear slipped down my cheek as Lou wiped it away.

"Sad?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"I'm happy Lou, just where I am. I hope nothing changes. I love my life and I can't imagine it without you guys. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he whispers. "You love him don't you?" he asks.

I look at him shocked.

"Ok who talked!" I asked.

"Ha I knew it!" he laughed.

"Man I always do that!"

"Yeah, Yeah." he says.

"He has a girlfriend Lou and they are going to get married. I know there was never an "Us" , but it still hurts." I whisper.

"I know how you feel. I still love El, but I know that there won't be an "Us" ever again." he says.

"Lou look at me!" he looks up.

"You and El love each other! She is not worth losing. Go after her." I tell him.

He runs off to the house. I'm alone now.

I look back to see the fish gone. I frown. I knew that Niall and I won't have a future, but something inside of me is yelling Don't Give Up, but what it doesn't know is that I already have.

-----------------------------------

Yeah yeah bad chapter! Ill try to update when i have a chance! Im going away for the long weekend so i wont update!

🎉HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LIAM!!🎉

WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS! ⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕!

Leave your shout-out to Liam in the comments if you really love him!

Thanks for everything!

I love you all!

-Riss1020 :)