Chapter 2: Pulling Away

Chapter 2: Pulled Away

I whip my head around to see Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall about 30 feet in front of me walking to the snack bar. I stare at them for a minute, nothing has changed at all. They all looked the same. Should I go up to them? No! Yes! No! Yes! Urg mind stay out of this!

I looked over to where our stuff was set up and Dani was shaking her head at me. She knew exactly what I was thinking. I ignored her and ran towards the boys. She got up and ran after me. She was yelling at me but I didn't care.
"Liam!" I yelled.
He didn't hear me.
"LENA SKY PEAZER STOP!" Dani was about 2 feet behind me.
I picked up the pace. I was about 10 feet away from the boys. I tried calling their names but they didn't turn around. Wow their deaf! I turned back around and Dani was right on my heals. Wow
I'm so out of shape. My head is still turned towards Dani when I crash into someone.
"Oh sor-" I look into Niall's blue ocean eyes.
"It's fine." Niall says.
"Niall?" I ask.
"That's me!" He says.
Dani catches up with me.
"You don't recognize me?" I ask.
"Sorry." He says.
Niall turns back to his food. The other boys are ordering their food.
"What were you thinking?" Dani whispers pulling me away.
I pull back trying to get out if her grip.
"Lena stop." She turns to me, she's crying.
"Dani you still love him and he didn't cheat on you, so why are you being like this?" I ask.
She just looks at me and cries harder. I'm not letting the boys go!
"LIAM!" I yell.
He turns to face me and just smiles and waves. He doesn't recognize his own daughter. It's only been 4 months! I get lose from Dani's grip and run over to Liam.
"Liam its me Lena!" I say grabbing his shirt and tugging on it.
"Please don't talk about Lena." He says.
Paul picks me up.
"Paul really you don't recognize me either. IT'S ONLY BEEN 4 MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" I scream.
The boys turn and look at me and Paul stops. He puts me down and looks me in the eyes. I give him the 'Really' face and a tear falls from his eyes.
"Lena?" He asks.
"Yes Paul." I ask.
"It is you." He says, hugging me.
"I know it's me." I laugh.
"Good luck at getting the boys to believe that. They have been a wreak without you!" He tells me.
"Thanks Paul." I tell him.
I walk over to where the boys were sitting. I sat down next to Zayn.
"So guys what's for lunch?" I asked.
"Ummm who are you." Lou asks.
"Obama, who are you?" I asked.
"Ummm ok." Niall says.
"Nice to meet you ummm ok." I say holding my hand out.
He grabs it and shakes it. The familiar sparks go up my arm and I know he felt it to.
"L-Lena?" He stutters.
"Hi Niall." I say.
I look up and all the boys are staring at me.
"Are you just going to stare?" I ask.
They all give me a bear hug.
"Excuse me, Miss. Peazer?" James the head of my security team asks.
"It's Payne James P-A-Y-N-E Payne!" I tell him.
"Well your mother says otherwise. I'm here to escort you to the limo away from these men." He tells me referring to the boys.
"That man right there happens to be my father Liam Payne." I snap.
"I'm sorry Lena but we can do this the easy way or the hard way." James says.
I look back over at Dani and she is standing by the limo with her arms crossed.
"Hey Louis, El is in that limo and Liam Dani is over there too." I tell them.
They look down.
"They have been miserably without you." I say.
"Lena!" James yells.
"James can I ask you why do you take orders from Eleanor and Dani when your supposed to be MY bodyguard and not theirs!" I ask.
"The hard way it is!" He says picking me up and flinging me over his shoulder.
"JAMES PUT ME DOWN I CAN FIRE YOU!" I scream.
He keeps on walking until we reached the limo. I sit on the seat with Dani, El, and Lexy's eyes on me. Well this is going to be a fun ride home isn't it.