Chapter 5: Im not that girl

Chapter 5: I'm not that girl

"how could you not tell me Liam?" I ask.
"I'm sorry Lena." he says.
"You know what Liam I thought that we were family but seriously you didn't think that to tell me that you got my mother pregnet with another child that I didn't even want!" I yell. Ok crap did I say that last part out loud.
"I didn't know you felt that way about me Lena and it was a drunken night. I'm so sorry." He says.
"I don't know Liam. I just don't know how your going to raise the baby with you and I on tour and Dani works, and therefore I know that you didn't want to have this baby in the first place. AND WAIT WHEN WAS THIS "DRUNKEN NIGHT?" I ask yelling.
"Ummm well it was maybe ummm 4-5 months ago." he says trailing off.
"I KNEW MUM WAS GETTING FAT! She's 4 months pregnet!" I said. Oops again did I say that out loud!
Liam laughs and he takes my hand and leads me back to the hotel. We get there and we go up to the room. Liam opens the door to the boys room, and all of the boys are sitting on the couch. They all got up and I see Lexy sitting down on the floor with her head down. WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER I'LL KILL THEM!
"we didn't do anything and you don't have to kill us!" Lou says.
"CRAP DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD AGAIN!"
"Yup!" Lou says.
"Lena we have to talk!" Zayn starts to say.
"Umm it's ok me and Liam have already had this talk." I say.
"I know but Lena there is also something you should know about Perrie and I." Zayn starts.
"What Zayn what!" I say.
"Umm well you see Perrie is just in tour and stuff...and so we have decided to call it quits." he says.
My heart stops. No Perrie is my idol! She can't leave! Shes the only person that I could go to when I ever needed something! How could Zayn do this to me! I'll never see Perrie again!
"Lena im sorry." Zayn says.
"You know what all you guys care about is yourselves and you don't care to tell me anything! I can handle it you know! WHILE IM HERE DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING." I yell.
Niall raises his hand.
"WHAT NIALL!" I ask.
"Ive had a girlfriend ever since you left and I'm thinking of proposing to her." he blurts.
"Congrats man!" Liam says.
All the boys are congratulating Niall and I stand there frozen. Lexy gives me the "I'm so sorry" glance. I nod and her and we walk out of the room.
"Lena I'm so sorry." she says.
"Im ok." I say.
"then why are you crying." I hear Perrie ask.
I turn around and come face to face with everyone. OH SHIT! I can't tell them. I've only told Lexy and I'm not telling anyone else it's too embarrassing. "Lena why are you crying?" Niall asks.
I was silent.
"It's because I stepped on her umm finger and I think I broke it." Lexy says.
I give her a "thank you" glance and she nods.
"Oh my goodness are you ok!" Dani yells everyone coming towards me. Perrie gives me a "Your hiding something" glance. I just give her a "Tell you later" look.
"I'm tried I'm going to go to sleep a lot has happened tonight." I say
"SUCH AS!" Dani asks.
"Never mind goodnight." I say rushing to my room and opening the door. Lexy passes out right away.
There's a knock on the door 5 minutes later. I open it and there's Perrie standing there looking well tired.
"Ok what's going on Lena Sky." she says walking in and sitting in my bed.
"I know that you weren't crying about Lexy stepping on your finger."
"Ok you caught me." I say breaking down crying.
"Shh Shh tell me it's ok." Perrie say rubbing my back.
"I've liked Niall for 6 months, and I know that we won't have a future because that's gross, but I just don't want to see him with another woman and he just told us today he thinks he's going to ask his girlfriend to marry him." I finally blurt.
"Oh I see." Perrie says.
"Hey you knew that it would end like this I mean all of the boys are going to get married someday." she says.
"I know. I'll just miss them I guess."
She gets up off of the bed and hugs me. She opens the door and leaves.
"I'll really miss you Perrie." I whisper to myself.
I lay down on the bed and think to myself some other girl besides Perrie is going to be called Mrs. Malik. Some other girl besides Dani is going to be called Mrs. Payne. Some other girl is going to be Mrs. Tomlinson. Some other girl is going to be called Mrs. Styles. Some other girl is going to be called Mrs. Horan.

A girl that isn't me.