Chapter 12: Mistake

Soo this is for all of you who blew up my inbox 😏😁saying. IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I WILL CRY! PLEASE UPDATE MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST! 😂😂😂 things like that! 😍😍 I love you all soo much! You literally make my life! Hahaha!! I'm so grateful for all of your amazing comments and votes! I love you!! 😍😍 Soooo being the nice person I am. I won't make you suffer so here's an intense 😖 but short chapter. 😳

Enjoy 😜

Chapter 12: Mistake

NIALL'S POV: 😍😄😍☺😍😁😝

"I'm just a stupid 14 year old kid that you'd never love." I hear Lena shout as a door slammed afterwards.
"NIALL WHAT DID YOU DO!" Harry shouts at me!
"Um well you see Grace thought that I was cheating on her with Lena so I said that Lena was just a stupid kid that I would never love...I didn't think she would hear!"
"NIALL YOH IDIOT!" Liam shouts!
"GO TALK TO HER! Now!" El shouts.
"Fine."
I get up and leave. I walk to Lena bedroom and walk in. She wasn't in her room. I was about to leave when I heard a voice. I looked in the closet. Lena was sitting there with a bracelet with her back facing towards me.
"L-
"I know mum I know. I'm sorry that you died. It was all my fault. I couldn't save you though! He killed you your own husband killed you. Don't worry mum I'm coming soon. I'm coming to heaven with you soon. No one loves me here do why should I stay. Niall wont love me even if I tell him I have feeling for him." she keeps on talking but I didn't listen.
I run to the kitchen. Everyone looks at me startled.
"What!" Zayn asks.
"L-L-E-E-"
"Spit it out mate!" Lou yells.
"LENA WAS TALKING TO HER DEAD MOTHER AND SHE'S GOING TO KILL HERSELF." I spit out.
The boys could tell there was something more. Darn my eyes!
"Niall what else?" Harry asked.

"She um Lena um fancies me." I say.
"WHAT!" they all yell.

"Um."
We all turn around and are met by Lena's body but not her eyes. I've seen these eyes before. In a picture?
"Oh my goodness." I say.
"What?" Liam asks.

"Liam I'm not even kidding you. I've seen those eyes before. Lena's dead mum is inside Lena."

(A/N: OHHHH!! Comment and vote!)