Chapter 15: Keep calm and dont kill

Chapter 15: Keep calm and don't kill.

I stood there. Niall came to the door and Grace jumped into his arms.
"Oh it's so good to see you babe." Niall says to her.
They kiss and hug. It makes my stomach hurt. I walk to the living room and sit down. Everyone is focused on a football match. Lexy sends me a "I'm so sorry look" I look away from her and look at the ground. Niall comes in with Grace and all the boys get up and hug her.
"Hi I'm Perrie Zayn's fiancé." Perrie says shaking Grace's hand.
"Nice to meet you I'm Grace." She says. More like butt in my face. Wow did I just say that I'm mean!
"I'm Danielle, but everyone calls me Dani. I'm Liam's fiancé."
"And im Eleanor, but call me El. I'm ah Louis' ex girlfriend."
Well this is awkward. No one talks. Erg! I break the silence.
"Well Lexy and I are going to bed." I say pulling Lexy up. We start up the stairs.
"Oh and remember Grace don't try anything funny with Niall. Our room is right next door and trust me the walls are not soundproof." I say not looking back. I can feel everyones eyes on me, but I ignore them. Lexy and I turn into our room.
"Lena! You cant do that!" Lexy whisper yells.
"Yes I can. America is a free country ain't it!" I say.
She looks away. We hear Grace scream down stairs. Maybe someone killed her! Wow I'm mean and vicious! What's wrong with me! We run to the top of the stairs.
"WHAT HAPPENED!" Lexy yells.
Grace come running up the stairs.
"I'm engaged!" she yells.
Lexy hugs her. I run. I run out the door, down the stairs, through the driveway, and down the street. I don't know where I'm going. I just keep on running. I sat down at the edge of the street. The ground was cold and hard just like my broken heart. GOODNESS LENA YOU NEED TO GET OVER HIM IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! My mind tells me. I look at my phone. It's been a hour. They should be looking for me by now. I don't care if they don't find me. Zayn's black jeep pulls up.
"Need a ride Ms. Lena." He asks.
I hop in the car. The car ride was silent.
We pull into an ice cream place.
"Won't the others be worried?" I ask.
"I already texted them that I had you." he replies.
We get out and head inside. Zayn orders our favorite Zanzabar. Besides Niall Zayn is like my older brother. He is my best friend that I feel I can tell anything to. We sat down at a corner booth.
"Lena?" he asks.
"What?"
"Look I know that you have some feelings for Niall. I'm sorry that Niall loves Grace. He loves you too just not in that way." He says.
"No he doesn't Zayn! You heard him he said I was a stupid kid he'd never love!"
"Lena he didn't mean that. He was just in a fight with Grace." He says.
"Just hearing her name wants me what to barf Zayn! I want to get over Niall so bad, but it won't go away!" I say.
"Lena your in love that's why." He says.
"I'm to young to be in love Zayn."
"Your never to young Leens." He says. I laugh at the stupid nickname he gave me when I first met him.
"My mum always says 'You never stop loving someone Lena, you just learn to live without them."
"That's a bit hard when your dad works with him." I say.
"Yeah. It's going to be hard, but I'm here for you Lena. I promise."
"Thanks Zayn. I love you." I say.
"I love you to Lena." He says.
I'm a bit taken back. No one has ever said those words to me. "I love you Lena" maybe Zayn was right I don't need Niall or Grace. I have El, Lou, Harry, Dad, Mum, Perrie, Lexy, and Zayn. They love me.
"You okay Lena?" He asks.
"I'm fine Zayn. I'm perfect really." I say smiling.
"Well then lets get home." He says.
I nod and we walk to the car.
"Did you know you ran 20 minutes from the house!" Zayn exclaims.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yup!" He says.
"Hey Zayn?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for loving me when nobody else did."
"I'll always love you Lena. Even when I'm gone. I'll look down on you and think to myself that's the little girl that changed my life. I love you Leens and don't you ever forget that."

"I won't Zayn. I won't." I whisper.