Chapter 6: Empty handed and home

I wake up to Lexy shaking me.
"Wake up today is the day we find Harry! Everyone is already in the lobby! Meet you there!" she yells.
I shoot out of bed and to my suitcase. I throw on a pair of sport shorts and a tank top. I throw on my flip flops and I'm out the door and to the lobby. I ran right past everyone and right to the car.
"Well someone is happy to find Harry now isn't he." Liam asks.
"Yup!" I yell.
My phone rings 30 minutes into the drive.

Me: Hello?

Paul: Lena?

Me: Yes Paul?

Paul: Look umm we have just arrived at Harrys friends house and he wasn't there and he never was.

I drop the phone and scream.
Liam hangs up the phone and looks at me.
"What what!!" Zayn asks.
"Harrys not there and he never was!" I finally scream.
They all look down.
"I'm sorry I don't tell you guys but Paul told me to take you to the airport. He will grab everyone's bags back at the hotel. We're here." the driver says.
We all get out and get onto the the plane. We all were silent the whole ride. Where do u go now? Do I go with Liam or do I go with Dani? Erg! I don't get why they can't just get back together! I mean Dani knows the truth, they still love each other, and Dani is pregnet with Liam's baby for crying out loud! It would all be easier if we were a family again. It would all be easier if they never broke up. It would be the even easier if Dani wasn't pregnet with a baby. My life is going to be crazy once the baby comes. I turn towards a sleeping Niall. I smile but then it quickly turns into a frown when I look down at his phone. It reads a text from his girlfriend.

"Hey babe can't wait to see you! Sorry about Harry! I can't believe all of that and you don't find him. I hope you have a safe flight in. I cant wait to see you!! Love you lots!!!
XOXOXOXO- Your only girl! :)"

Now that made me angry! "Your only girl!" HIS ONLY GIRL MY BUTT! I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Perrie.
"It's ok I read it to. Just breath." she says.
I nod. I grab my headphones and my phone and let the music take me away.

__________________________

"Lena wake up!" Liam whispers.
I open my eyes to see that we landed. I grab all of my things and headed out the door. The paps were everywhere.

Did you find Harry?

Where's Harry?

Danielle is it true that your pregnet?

Is the baby Liam's?

Is Lena jealous?

Lena are you and Niall dating?

That one made me stop. I felt tears threatening to fall. Don't fall don't fall they will think your weak! I felt a tap on my back and turned to see a confused Zayn. I kept on walking until we reached the limo.
"Ok so Lena umm do you want to stay with your father or I for tonight?" Dani asks.
"My father." I reply instantly.
"Ok you just have to get your things from the house." she says.
I nod.
We get to Danis house and I run inside and grab the things I need. I say goodbyes and then run back out to the limo. The boys are all talking and then they stop when I open the door.
The ride was silent. Everyone was on their twitter. I just say there reading stories on Wattpad. I know I'm a geek right! We get to the house I knew so well. I run out I the limo, to the front door, and to my room. I lay there on my bed. The boys come in an hour later to say their goodnights. I climb into bed and lay there I couldn't go to sleep. I climb out of bed and walk to his room. I climb onto his bed and take in his scent. It still hadn't changed. It still made me mad. Why wasn't he is Florida! Erg! Why did Harry have to leave! It was all my fault! I lay on his pillow and feel something weird under my head. I pick up the pillow and stare at the piece of paper underneath it. I pick it up and read it. It was a receipt for a beach house. It was located in Miami Florida. Why would he leave this? Did he want us to find him? I have to go now! I ran to my room and grabbed everything I had. I grabbed an apple, a water bottle and ran out the door. I got into a taxi and an hour later I arrived at the airport. I bought a ticket and sat in the seat that was going to take me to Harry. I was going to find Harry! This time for sure. I made myself comfortable for the 13 hour ride. Only 13 hours away from Harry! I'm coming Harry i'm coming!

__________________________

Where is all of the votes and comments!!!!! I miss them!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ;)
ALSO!!!! Please read my other story The Tomlinson Pact! Thanks!