Chapter 3: coming

Chapter 3: coming

The car ride home was silent. It was killing me to see the girls like this!
"El, Dani just so you know the boys are just as miserable as you." I say breaking the silence.
"I don't just see why you can't just talk to them. They didn't do my thing wrong." I kinda yell.
"It's not any of your business Lena so just stay out of it." Lexy yells.
Thats it bitch!
"Excuse me but it is my business their my uncles and my dad so therefore it's my business Lexy!" I say.
"well their my uncles to!" she says.
"NO THEIR NOT! YOU WERE ADOPTED BY ELEANOR CALDER NOT LOUIS TOMLINSON! MY LEGAL LAST NAME
IS PAYNE AS IN LIAM PAYNE! THEREFORE THEY ARE MY UNCLES AND MY FATHER NOT YOURS! Don't even start any of your shit because your just a selfish bitch that got adopted by El because I begged and cried to her! So don't you dare be like its none of your business because I was there when all the lies were told and everything fell apart you know nothing of what I had to go through! You know nothing I have to go through now either! And you don't have to live knowing that you have a loving Dad out there missing you and you don't get to see him because of your "Mum." So don't say anything because you know nothing! You know what I wish I had picked Liam to live with because then I would be happy!" I yelled.
Everyone looked shocked and I didn't even realize that the limo was back at the beach and One Direction was staring at me from the open window.
"oh hey guys." I said fake smiling.
Liam had tears in his eyes and so did Dani but Dani's were sad tears. Like they should be.
"I thought you were supposed to be my best friend." Lexy says.
"I thought that too Lex but then the fame got to you and you turned into a bitch that thought she knew everything about my family." I said looking her in the eyes.
"Lena Sky Pea-
"Don't say Peazer!" I screamed.
Dani was taken back a bit.
"Sorry." I say looking down.
The boys got into the limo turns out theirs broke down and they needed to get back to their hotel. The hotel was about an hour from the beach. I know right LONG RIDE! My phone rang and I answered it the way Lou taught me just in case it was a fan.
"Hello Catie from state farm here." I said into the phone. Lou looked up and we both silently laughed.

Paul= Lena it's Paul turn channel 5 on NOW! And keep me on the phone.

Me= Ok.

I grabbed the remote and turned on channel 5.

Breaking news Harry Styles from One Direction was spotted just outside Florida in the States. He was just getting a cup of coffee at StarBucks when fans started chasing after him. One Directions head of security Paul Higgins has been notified and all One Direction and family will be flown out to Florida to search for Harry. Now weather with-

I shut the T.V off. Everyone looked down.
"WHOOP WHOOP were going to Florida!" I screamed.
The boys laughed.
"But where would he be in Florida." Niall asked.
Everyone shrugged and I looked at them like they were stupid.
"Why are you looking at us like we're stupid?" Lou asked.
"Your kidding me right?" I asked
They all looked at me.
"Doesn't Harry have a friend that lives in Florida?" I ask.
"OMG YES!!" Lou says hugging me.
"well then I we are going to Orlando! That's a start right?" Zayn asked.
Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Lexy, El, Lou, and Liam with Dani on the same plane and in the same room! This is going to be fun!

__________________________

Do you like?