Chapter 4: packing

Chapter 4: packing

I was almost done packing my things from the bus and the hotel. Just need the bathroom things. My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"hey Lena it's Zayn. I'm just telling you that the plans leaves in 4 hours and we will be there in about an hour so we can load the bus and stuff." he says.

"Ok thanks Zayn." I say.

"Oh and Zayn umm is Perrie coming?" I ask.

He laughs.

" you'll see her!" he says laughing.

"YEAH!" I yell.

"Ow my ear!" he yells.

"sorry Zayn see you later." I say hanging up.

I finish packing the bathroom stuff 20 minutes later. Okay 40 minutes until the boys are here. I jumped in the shower and took a quick 5 minutes. I jumped out and wrapped a towel around me. I threw on a pair of blue PINK pants and a matching Jack Willis sweatshirt. Hey it's a long flight! Got to stay comfy right? I looked at the clock and saw that I had 20 minutes left. I quickly strighted my hair and did light make-up. I made sure that I had everything then went to Danis room. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She was in pink PINK pants and a matching t-shirt.

I walked in and sat on the bed when Dani and El finished getting ready. I heard a knock on the door.

"Lena can you get that please!" Dani yelled from the bathroom.

"Sure!" I yelled back.

I opened the door and let the boys in. They were all in Jack Willis hoodies and sweat shirts.

"Hey guys!" I say I ran and gave Perrie a hug!

"Hey Lena." Lou said nervously.

"Ummm are you guys ok?" I ask.

"Fine!" Liam says.

Ok this is weird! The boys walked in and I saw 2 packets of paper sticking out of Liam's suitcase.

"Liam those packets are sticking out if your suitcase." I said.

"Oh uh thanks." he says.

Is that what their nervous about?What's in those packets?

About 20 minutes later we got into the car. The whole ride there

Silent.

The whole plane ride

Silent.

The whole car ride to the hotel

Silent.

We got to the hotel and asked for our rooms. The lady gave El the keys and we headed for the lift. Surprisingly we all fit in there. We got up to the to level of the building and got out. El handed the keys out. She gave one to Perrie and one to Lou. When their hands brushed against each other they looked into each others eyes and we were like standing there for 10 minutes. I counldnt help but to laugh. They glared at me. OH WELL! Then El had one more key in her hand. That's weird. She handed it to me and then they all started walking to their rooms.

"Ummm El what is this!" I kinds yelled.

"that's yours and Lexy's room keys." she replied.

Oh great! Why would she give Lexy and I a room. Oh right because of Perrie! The girls were sharing a room and the guys had a room. So we got our own room. Yeah...:( We walked to our room and I opened the door. There was a bathroom, a mini kitchen, 2 beds, a tv, and a table. I decided I should probably get some sleep since it was 2am. I lay in bed for a least an hour. I knew Lexy was awake because I could hear her on her phone. Finally she spoke up.

"Ummm Lena?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Look I'm really sorry for what happened in the car and for what I've become, but I promise I will get better. It's not worth losing a friend like you and well I kinda miss telling you everything." she says.

I turn and round and I forgive her.

The rest of the night we stayed up telling each other everything.

"Umm Lexy? Theres like these packets I saw in my dads suitcase and I think all of the boys were worried about them." I say.

"Well then it looks like we are going to be ninjas tonight!" she said running to the door.

"What! We don't even have a key!" I whispered yelled.

"Well maybe our key will work she say opening the door and running to the boys room.

"Your so stupid it's not going to wo-"

I was cut off by the door making a clicking noise and Lexy tip toeing in.

The boys room was much bigger then ours and had 3 bedrooms.

"Ok you check the first bedroom I got the 2nd one." Lexy whispers.

"Ok." I say.

I crawl into the 1st bedroom and try to look at who is sleeping in the bed. I hear someone talking and I freeze.

"No it's ok Michel come back."

Niall talking in his sleep again.

Ok so Niall and Zayn in this bed. I crawl back out and find Lexy.

"There was no one in that one." she says.

"Niall and Zayn." I say.

"Oooo Niall!" she teases.

"Gross never!" I kinds scream!

"shhhhh." she says laughing.

We both crawl into the 3rd bedroom and find Lou and Liam. I didn't know which one was which because it was so dark in there!

"I'll check these bags you check the other sides." Lexy whispers.

"K."

I make my way over to some bags and feel around. I feel UNDERWEAR! I throw them and they land on Lou's face. Oops! Lexy bursts out laughing but stops when we hear the bed moving. I freeze again. The bed stops moving and I feel around again hoping for no underwear. I feel the packets and grab them.

"Lexy I found them!" I whisper.

She runs over to me and looks at them.

"Do you have a light?" I ask.

She pulls out her phone and shines them on the packets. Printed on the front is Danielle Peazer and Liam Payne on the other packet. Both were already opened. I open Dani's. I pull all of the papers out and drop them in shock when I see them.

In bond letters it reads.

I Danielle Peazer give the right to Liam Payne to have full custody of Lena Sky Payne.

On the dotted line was Liam's signature. Dani hasn't seen it yet. Liam wants to take custody of me? Wow.

"Ummm Lena?" Lexy asks.

"what?" I say.

She points to the fine print.

It reads

With Danielle being pregnet she will have full custody of the baby while Lena will be under Liam Payne's.

The last words shocked me

The baby is also Liam Payne's but Danielle shall take custody of the child.

I dropped the packets and ran. I ran through the hallway, down the stairs, and out the doors of the hotel in the warm Florida air. It was dark outside. I ran to a fountain near by. I sat down and looked at the water. A tear slips from my eyes.

'The baby is Liam Payne's.'

I let the tears fall from my eyes.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to be met with those chocolate brown ones I knew so well.

Liam's.

(A/N ok long chapter for loves! I NEED SOME GOOD IDEAS!!!! Please send me some!)