Chapter 7: saying hello

Hello everyone! 2 updates in 2 days!! WHOOP!! SO ZERRIE IS ENGAGED! Liam has a new girlfriend. NOW ONLY HARRY AND NIALL ARE SINGLE.......😱. Ill make you guys a deal! I will update Sunday instead of Wednesday. If...my other story The Tomlinson Pact gets 3-4k reads by Sunday!!! Well here is the chapter. ENJOY!

__________________________

Chapter 7: (Saying hello)

I sit up from the uncomfortable plane seat. "We will be landing in Miami Florida in about 5 minutes please put seat belts on now." The intercom says.
I out my seat belt on and wait for the plane to land. The plane finally touches down. I grab all of my things and run to try and catch a taxi. After 10 minutes I finally get into the gross hard taxi back seat. I tell the driver the address of the house and he starts driving. After 20 minutes we finally arrive at the house. It was an average size house with some flowers in the front and the beach backing up to it. I get out of the taxi and grab my bags. I pay the driver the money I owed him and walk to the front door. My heart was beating fast. I slowly pushed the door open. It was not an expensive looking house but It was beautiful. A wooden staircase leading up. A living room on the right and a kitchen on the left. I slowly walked to the kitchen and through the living room. Harry wasn't in there but you could differently tell he has been living here. I hear noises out back by the beach. I slowly walk to the back door and push it open. I look around at the beautiful beach. The sun was setting and the sun set was breath taking over the water. I see a figure moving in the water. I slowly walk towards it. Then I see another figure and I freeze. It was a girl. Harry lifted her up and threw her back into the water. She came up laughing. I started sprinting towards the water.
"Harry!" I yell.
He turns and looks at me shocked.
"Lena?" he yells back.
"Harry!" I yell jumping into his arms.
He spins me around and he starts crying.
"Harry what the heck is wrong with you! Do you know how worried we have been! We looked everywhere for you!" I scream as he puts me down.
"I'm sorry Lena! The fame was just getting to me. I should have never left. I should have never left the boys and I should have never left you." he says.
"Harry if your really sorry then why did you not come back after all this time!" I yell.
"I don't Lena." he says.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to blow up on you but a lot has happened and well in just stressed." I say.
"Tell me all about what has happened in these 4 months." he says.
"Well I turned 14 a week after you left. I'm turning 15 in 3 months. I live with Dani and I'm currently on tour. Zayn and Perrie broke up. Niall's getting married. Liam and Dani are still broken up but Dani is pregnet with Liam's baby. I will be under Liam's custody and the baby will be under Dani's. El and Lou are broken up still and that's about it." I say.
He just looks at me shocked.
"So where are the others?" he asked.
"London." I mutter under my breath.
"What?" he asks.
"Their in London Harry I came alone and they don't know I'm here." I say.
"What Lena you have to call Liam!" Harry says kinda yelling.
"Why you haven't called him in 4 months!" I scream back.
"Lena look I'm sorry, but if you don't call Liam then I will." he says.
"Fine!" I say.
"Thank You!" he says.
"You can call!" I finish.
I hand him my phone. He dials the number and puts it on speaker phone.

L= LENA SKY PAYNE WHERE ARE YOU!

H= Umm hi Liam.

L= Harry?

H= Umm yeah.

L= Harry where are you and is Lena with you!

H= Yeah she's here. I'm in Miami Florida in a beach house I bought.

L= what! Harry you need to call Paul! We are on our way you need to text me the address!

He hangs up.

"We'll looks like someone's in trouble and for once it's not me." I say.
"Oh really because your father was pretty mad." he says.
"He'll get over it. At least I didn't disappear for 4 months." I say.
"Oh no you didn't." He yells runnin to the house. We sit there for a while.
"Harry where's your girlfriend?" I ask.
"She not my girlfriend she the neighbor. Just a friend." he says.
"oh ok." I say.
"It getting late we should be getting to bed." he says.
He leads me to the guest room and I lay in the bed and fall asleep.

*
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I run to the kitchen. I see Harry sitting at the table eating pancakes.
"Here." he says handing me a plate of food.
I sit down and eat all of the food. After breakfast Harry wanted to go to the beach.
"Harry I don't have a bathing suit!"
"Here." he says handing me a hot pink bikini.
I run to my room yelling a quick thank you. I get changed and run out to the beach.
"Come on Lena come in the water!" Harry yells.
"I think I'll just tan." I yell back.
I never learned how to swim and well I've never really been swimming. A few minutes later I feel ice cold hands around my body.
"YOUR GOING IN!" Harry yells before throwing me into the ice cold water.

I have an instant flashback.

(Flashback)

I felt the cold water around me. The current taking me with it. My father had pushed me in the water to get rid of me. Just like he got rid of my mother. I wasn't supposed to know that. That's why I needed to die. I saw a lady all dressed in white.
"come with me." she said.
I started swimming towards her. I hear a splash and arms pulling me up. I saw a face. Nan?
"It ok breath baby breath." she says.
"Grandma?" I say.
"Yea baby it's ok." Nan says.
Nana. That's what I called her.

(end of flashback)

Nan is my grandma? I've never had that flashback before. I feel the need to breath. I can't swim up the current is to strong. I feel darkness coming. I feel 2 strong arms grab me. I'm lifted out of the water. I look up to see that I'm in Niall's arms. AHHHHH!! Keep cool Lena!
I'm set down on the sand and I see everyone's faces around me.
"Lena are you ok?" Niall asks.
I sit up.
"I think thanks Niall." I say.
I try to stand up but just fall right back down.
"I'm sorry Lena." Harry says.
"Its fine." I say.

3 HOURS LATER.

Lexy and I are in the bedroom that we are sharing at the moment.
"So Niall saving you huh?" Lexy says.
"Shut up he'll hear you!" I whisper yelled.
"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE HIM!" she yelled just to be a smart Alec.
"Shut up!" I yell.
Everyone comes rushing in.
"Ok Lena who is this lucky man?" Lou says.
I look at Perrie for help.
"Umm...This really hot british guy named Justin from back at home." I say.
"Ooohh my baby's growing up!" Lou says squeezing my checks.
They all leave. I smack Lexy. She just laughs.
"You will so pay!" I say.
"Whatever!" she says.
"Sleep with one eye open you never know when I'll get you!" I say turning off the light.
"Ok Lena ok." she says.
She does not know whats coming!