Chapter 14: Baby?!

Chapter 14: Baby!?

Lexy's POV:
After I heard Niall and the guys jump in the water Dani started freaking out.
"Dani what's wrong!" I screamed.
Perrie and El ran over. Dani pointed down and I looked to see I was standing in a dark substance. BLOOD!
"Oh my goodness we need to get you inside!" El screamed.
We all ran inside totally forgetting about Lena. Oops! We sat her down in the bathroom. We cleaned her up. El ran down back to the water to see if everything was ok.
"Here." Perrie said handing Dani the aspirin.
"I lost the baby." Dani sighed.
"I'm sorry Dani." Lexy says.
"I'll go tell Liam." Perrie says walking out.
"I think you should go to the doctor tomorrow Dani." I say.
"Yeah." she says looking down.
"I'll go call." I say getting up and leaving. I search for the doctors number and call it.
"Hi I would like to schedule an appointment for Danielle Peazer tomorrow please." I say.
"Ok thank you." I say hanging up.
I sigh. The boys bring Lena in. She looks horrible.
"I'll take care of her boys." I say.
They nod and give her to me.
"Come on Lena." I say.
We walk to the bathroom. She hops in the shower. I wait until she's done. She gets dressed in her PJ's. I help her bandage a couple of cuts. We talk for a while and then go to sleep.

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I throw a pillow at Lena. She shoots up!
"BACON!" She yells running down the stairs.
I get down the stairs and slip into a chair next to Dani and Harry.
"Um Dani your appointment is at noon." I say.
She nods a tear slipping down her face.
"Liam you should come." She whispers.
"Ok." He says with a sad face.

~~~Noon~~~

Dani, Lena, Liam, El, Perrie and I hop in the van. We drive to the doctors office. We arrive at the office and check in. About 10 minutes later a nurse comes out.
"Payne/Peazer?" She asks.
We all stand up.
"It's just Peazer please." Dani says.
She leads us to a room. Dani lays down on the table while we sit in the hard, blue, plastic chairs.
"Ok Mrs. Peazer we are just going to get started by checking if there's a baby. Just a reminder this is cold." She says putting the cream on.
"I'm sorry Mrs. Peazer, but it looks like you have lost one baby." the nurse says.
My head shoots up.
"Did you say one baby?" Liam asks.
"Yes Danielle was pregnet with triplets." She says.
We all look at each other shocked.
"Do you want to know the genders?" She asks.
Liam and Dani look at each other.
"Please." Dani says.
"It a boy and a girl." She says.
Liam and Dani both smile. Well this is turning out to be good!

Liam's POV:

We were now at home. Dani was laying in bed.
"Liam!" she called to me.
I ran to her room.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
"No." she says.
"what's wrong." I ask.
"I still love you." she says.
"I've never stopped loving you Dani." I say.
"I'm sorry for everything Liam I was just do scared and-"
I cut her off with a kiss.
"Dani I have been wanting to do this for so long." I say getting down on one knee.
"Danielle Peazer I have loved you forever and always and I want to spend my life with you. We have raised a child together and I'm excited to add on to the family. I promise I will always be there and never leave the side. I love you. Danielle Peazer will you marry me?" I ask.
"YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" She yells.
"YEAH!" everyone comes in yelling.
"Congrats!" Perrie says.
"Thanks and you to!" Dani says.
"OH RIGHT!" Perrie says.
"Guys Zayn and I are engaged.
"Wait I thought you broke up." Lena asks.
"Well on this trip I've decided that I can't live without Zayn. I told him and he felt the same. He asked me to marry him and I said Yes!"
"Hold on guys before a wedding we have 2 babies to deliver." I say laughing.
"UM NAMES PLEASE!" Lena says.
"I like Dylan and Christina." Dani says.
I shake my head.
"I like Michel and Kylie." I say.
"Um No." She says.
"I had an imaginary friend named Michel." Niall says.
We all laughed.
"That's nice Niall. Lena you?" I ask.
"How about Leo Michael Payne. For the girl Kylie Christen Payne." She says.
"Love it!" Dani says.
"So do I!" I say.
Everyone agrees. I have a family again.

LENA'S POV:

We were all in the movie room watching The Hunger Games. Dani was on the big couch with Liam, Harry, Perrie and Zayn. I was on the love seat with Lexy. Niall, Lou and El were on the three some thing. The doorbell rang catching everyone off guard.
"I GOT IT!" I yelled standing up.
I ran to the door. I opened it. Standing in front of me was a beautiful girl. She had long light brown hair which she straighten, with mesmerizing light blue eyes. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts with a mint green blouse tucked in. She was amazingly stunning.
"Oh hi you must be Lena." she says.
"Um yes." I say.

"Oh right sorry my name is Grace. I'm Niall's girlfriend."

(A/N: :) what will happen next? This chapter is for my BFF @groucka! Go and follow her!)