Chapter 9

The fact that I can run, may not surprise you; the fact that I'm faster than a vampire might.

I wear work out clothes to the meadow, so it looks like I have spent my time running..

yeah right!

My favourite thing about running is the freedom, the feeling that you're flying.
I am surprised that I'm here before him.. I mean he used to be very punctual. Maybe it was his "charm" before...
Or, I'm really early...
... ... ...
Oops!
I sit watching the scenery for about an hour and it quickly becomes 5 o'clock.
Whilst I'm checking my watch, a smartly dressed Edward strolls into the meadow.
Our meadow.. my Edward...
Bella. You. Can't. Be. Thinking. These. Things. Ugggh...!

He sighs and we sit in an awkward silence.
"What happened to us? I whisper cutting our silence.
"I did." He replies guilt laced in his deep voice.
"Actually I think it was me.." I say "I was naive and stupid Edward. I was a weak human-"
"Please.. stop." He cuts me off "I only broke up with you because I wanted you to have the chance to be human, to have children get married and have a normal life... even if it meant I would suffer."
It takes me a while to come up with an answer, I always thought I wasn't good enough for him.
I finally reply with "What about me, did you not think I would suffer?"

" I knew you would hurt for a bit but I always thought you would get over me one day and live the rest  of your life."

I nod taking it all in.
"Edward, I would say I want to work things out but I can't okay? .. I think without knowing it we broke each other."
I feel my heart brake, as much as I feel like giving him a second chance I just can't.

My heart is frozen.. cursed
I can't fall in love, genuinely can't.
There are 5 stages of the "frozen heart" - before I die that is..

1. Acceptance
2.Forgiveness
3. Realisation (realizing you love him)
4. Verbal affection (saying I love you)
5. Physical affection (a kiss)

Unfortunately for me I think I might be falling again.
Why?
I don't really know.
Me and Edward are extremely rare according to the Voltori.
Apparently If human to vampire mates leave each other indefinitely then this happens to the human and the vampire feels physical pain.
If we get back together I will die.

I've zoned out and Edward hasn't moved a muscle.
"Listen Edward..-"
"No Bella you listen okay" he says rather harshly "I love you, I never stopped loving you. Why can't you see that?"
Perfect
Realisation checked off now too!

I only have to say I love you and kiss him before I'm gone...

"Edward......................"
--------------------------------------
Hey lovelies!
Thank you for reading again!
Vote and comment...
What should she say...
Should she tell him she loves him???
See you soon
-alwaystwilight
Xx