Chapter 27

Bella's Pov:

Someone, somewhere will always dislike you, they might even hate you, usually for things you have done or the things you didn't do. Although someone, somewhere will always love you, they might even idolize you, usually for the things you have done or things you didn't do. But having both is what makes life so balanced, for if you have only people that idolize you around yourself then you become egotistical but if you only have the people that hate you around you, you become constantly aware of yourself and what others think of you. I guess taking down the king of vampires could most definitely give me a balance of those kind of  lovers and haters. Although Aro was a bad man and I'm not sorry for what I did, I should show some remorse for the people that did love Aro and his sick twisted puppets. Whether the people here today like me or not does not stop them looking up at me for guidance for normality. I do finally decide on something.

If I were to bring back Aro, Caius and Marcus then there would be normality but there would also be uproar. Aro was evil and so was Caius but Marcus wasn't however he had, had enough of this life. So if I were to bring back Aro and Caius but mould them into better people it would keep everyone happy. - hope. You can't please everyone.

I come out of invisibility with no emotion showing on my face and slowly walk over to the "kings'" bodies which to be fair look a lot like broken china dolls only more realistic and a tad more terrifying. I twirl my finger around Caius' temple and think of happy thoughts and for a second I believe in magic. Caius' body is surrounded by my happy thoughts.

 Caius' body is surrounded by my happy thoughts

And Caius slowly starts to piece back together. When he stands up there are large gasps some of excitement some of horror. I turn to the crowd of people and say "Caius was evil. key word - was. I brought him back to give you normality but also peace. I have given Caius two powers. One being able to tell good from bad - not his old twisted version - and empathy towards others, which will not only calm down his old tempers but make him understand those who genuinely have excuses for there actions. I will bring Aro back but only on your vote... and please remember this isn't a referendum you choose once and then there is no changing your mind or further excuses. Choose wisely and remember that you are choosing for not only yourselves but the other thousands of vampires around the world. - You have 20 seconds..."

And not a second off time I have had all people here answer my question.

I can easily point out the Cullens writing. Esme has neat, cursive and sophisticated writing style which looks so much like a font off of a computer program I had when I was 17 ~ Microsoft I think! Carlisle has a small but neat scrawl. Jasper has a messy but readable style whilst Alice has a strange style where the dots on her i's are a large circle or sometimes even a love heart. Rosalie's is a lot like Esme's but it is bolder and Emmet's, well you can easily pinpoint Emmets, It's the largest font here and it looks like it has been written by a child. Somehow Emmet still seems to get his funny nature into his writing. Of course Edwards is something I could never forget, simple, cursive and yet still elegant. All of the Cullens are in agreement of 'Bring Aro Back' which kind of surprised me. As I continue through the answers I finally get the conclusion of : 828 B.A.B and only 646 D.B.A.B

(A/N B.A.B - bring Aro back and D.B.A.B don't bring Aro back)

"You may see for yourselves but Aro has a majority vote of bringing him back." I present my voice loud and clear so the big crowd of 'wedding' guests can all hear me through everyone else's chattering.

Aro is coming back... and I don't mind it. Everyone deserves a second chance.. don't they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Alwaystwilight

xxx

12K thank you so much guys!

P.S: I meant to update yesterday but it deleted and I couldn't get it back. I hope this is okay! I will update soon, I promise...