Chapter 24

Bella's Pov:

The volturi weren't too pleased about my defiance towards drinking human blood but eventually they gave up. However that was the only thing I had control over. For the last 3 months I have been locked in a cell. The cell is small and someone is blocking my powers enabling my ability to escape, I am worn out but I am surviving.

On the Thursday before my time in the cell became 5 months I was escorted by a guard I didn't know out of my cell. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I have to say it did feel good to be out, seeing and moving. The guard doesn't speak once but he did drop me off at a room.

I had walked in scared out of my mind only to be greeted with a giant embrace. I laughed and looked down on the beautiful petite vampire who I have come to know as Jane. She laughed giddily and dragged me to her vanity table. I smiled but I didn't question her actions. She applied lipstick and from what I can tell eyeshadow and eyeliner but Jane had covered her mirror with a blackout sheet and I have noticed she had covered the others.

Right now Jane is putting a ruby necklace onto my neck and laughing about her twin Alec driving her crazy. It's been at least 2 hours and Jane isn't seeming to be anywhere near done with her 'makeover from hell!'

She brings out a dress bag and tells me to go and change into it. I raise my eyebrow but go and do it anyway.

Inside lays a beautiful wedding dress? but I'm not getting married...

And an engagement ring?

I slip on the dress but as I do so my eyes become glassy with tears that will never fall. I muffle my sobs in my hands and I am eternally grateful that Jane doesn't seem to hear me. The only person I can even imagine marrying is Edward... although I know it wont be him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-alwaystwilight

9 - freaking - K thankyou soooooooooo much! Also thankyou to all of you who are voting and commenting I love it!

<3 you people!