Chapter 29

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's Pov:

I have always told my self that I do not fear anything. Yet now I cannot bring myself to believe it. I am afraid of a lot of things, I am afraid of: being unaccepted, oblivion and being alone. These may seem stupid and unworthy to be fears but they're my fears, Yet I am constantly alone, unaccepted and forgotten. But maybe my fears are stupid because I am still naive and my head is still in the clouds. But I am lost... I am lost in the clouds. My heart still belongs to Edward but my head tells me no; no because Edward has moved on. His heart doesn't belong to me anymore it belongs to someone of perfection, who makes him laugh and smile even in his darkest times, someone full of beauty and grace. Someone who isn't me; someone he needs...

-----------PAGE>>>--------BREAK>>>---------------------------------

I unfreeze the castle and start running, I mean it's the only thing I've ever done. I am close to the gates of the castle when a voice makes me stop in my tracks.

"Don't Bella. Please, just stop running."

I turn and gasp.

It's Edward.

"I have nothing left here Edward." I smile sadly.

"Yes. Yes you do!" he practically begs

"No. No I don't. Don't you see? All that's left is a reminder of what I used to have. I had a fiancé and- and .. a family but I saw that they didn't need me anymore. They were happier without me as a burden. Edward, you're happier without me." I whisper.

"How can you say that? I thought you had died. Ever since finding your grave dug up I've looked for you. I tried to do what you had said and moved on but it wasn't the same. Tania isn't you. Nor do I want her to be. If you hadn't realised you're my mate, my soulmate. It hurts both of us to be away from one another. You have me. You have my family. I don't know what else I can give you."

"I... Um.. I" I stutter.

"Please?"

"I want to Edward. I really really want to come back home. But I have so many enemies that want to hurt me now and I don't think I could ever live with myself if they hurt you."

"Don't you see? I don't care how many enemies you have. And if we have to we will fight them off together, if that's what it takes. I love you Bella and there is no way I'm going to let you go again."

"Are you sure?"

"No." he smirks "I'm positive."

__________________________________________________________

So..?

How was that?

I want to say a huge thankyou to everyone who votes and comments.

I don't know if the book should now end after an epilogue next chapter...

What do you think?

If you have an idea for me then I might end up doing a sequel but I don't want to drag this out too much!!!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Alwaystwilight

xxx