Chapter 19 - Maria

Maria has a very stern face. One that would make many cower; but I will not bow down to her.

Maria has more scars than Jasper and that says something. Although I know that Maria doesn't do her own dirty work, I know these are the marks of very pissed off vampires.

I mean who wouldn't try and get revenge.

- correction: only people who have a death wish... Like me..

It's obvious Maria has everybody wrapped around her little finger.

Her charm, although tempting, is not irresistible; but she is cocky enough to think that it is..

She takes my arm roughly and drags me to where she wants. I let out a few whimpers and have my eyes wide just to keep the act up. When we get to a door labelled 'Her Quarters' which I'm guessing is her bedroom she shoves me into it.

"Who are you" she demands sitting at her dresser.

I do not intend to talk.

I just shake my head and smirk.

"Who are you?!" She demands louder.

I put my fingers to my lips as if to say I'm mute.

"Fine I will just have to kill you then"

I shake my head and glide gracefully into the center of her room.

I change my appearance in and out but I do not show her my original form.

She looks taken a back but she nods her head and holds me by the throat I don't make a sound.

"You're in" is all she whispers as I walk back out in a different vampire form.

I am led to my own chambers as Maria decided that I would be a major just like Jasper.

The room is grand and is full of expensive furniture.

It is beautiful but not me at all...

I fall into the covers I will never need to use again and then I remember my gift of making gifts ( I sponged this off of a guard in the volturi) and wish I could sleep.

Before I know I am falling asleep.