chapter 10

"Edward... I can't say it back. Not yet anyway. I need you to show me not tell me.."
"Bella, I will. I prom-"
"No Edward enough of the promises" I cut off.
"Alright, I won't promise but I will try my hardest."

"Now my lady," Edward says cheekily "Let me walk you home?"

Now it's my turn to put on a mischievous smile. "Only if you can catch me first!"

I start off running at human pace, Edward smirks before zooming up to me but before he can tag me, I run full speed.

I watch as Edward stands dumbfounded.
I stop running and start laughing uncontrollably at his expression.
However pretty boy decides it's a great opportunity to come and tag me.
"Ughh!" I shout!
We link arms and quite literally walk back to my house.
We talk about everything, except for his family.

It's not to long before we arrive at my house.
"Thank you" I say
"A pleasure, my lady" he replies in a very fake English accent. (Not that I think we have accents)

I giggle at his attempt.

Edward stands and rubs the back of his neck.
"Um... do you want to come inside?" I ask him.
"Is that okay?" He asks nervously.
"Duh!"
He walks inside and I lead him to the living room.
"Bella?" He ask
"Yeah?"
"What happened to Charlie and your Mum?"

I look at the photos in the frame on the table.
My mum and me when I visited her in Jacksonville and me and my dad watching the baseball with Billy and Jake.

I look at my feet.
"I told them I died..." I pause. my voice cracks.

"You don't have to tell me" he whispers.

"Um.. no it's okay. I told them I got ill, had to got to a hospital in Finland. Dad wanted to come too but I told him to stay with Sue. Mum wanted me to call everyday so she could discuss her wedding plans." My voice is shaky but I carry on. "A while after the Wedding I pretended to be a nurse calling my mum and dad to say I had passed away. They had a closed coffin funeral and I sat on a tree in the ceremony, I watched them cry and I felt so guilty.
Mum died of a heart attack after deciding at the age of 72 to do one last rollercoaster!" I laugh with no humour.
"Dad died of a stroke, I held his hand in the hospital and he cried. I felt like I somehow put things right in that moment. He tried to talk but he couldn't his stroke was too big. I don't know... I think he wanted to say I love you bells but I couldn't quite hear it. He really tried though. He fell asleep later on and died... it was peaceful." My voice breaks and I start sobbing with no tears as usual.

"It's going to be alright.." he whispers

"Okay..." I whisper back
He chuckles and quotes a book that I read about 128 years ago.

"Maybe okay, will be our always..."

I giggle...

_____________________________
Chapter 10 done and I can't believe I've got 360 views!!!
To some people this may seem small but to me this is amazing!
So thank you!
Please don't be angry she will tell him soon!

Comment and vote please!

-alwaystwilight
Xx