Chapter 21

At least 4,000 of the army charge but I immediately put up a bubble shield which means I can't get hurt. I walk through them all without getting a scratch and turn to face them as I have just gone too fast for them to even see me.

I smirk as I nod my head and they all turn to ice; with a flick of my wrist there is nothing but a pile of ash staining the once flawless, picturesque,green grass.

The soldiers remaining look shocked.

At least a thousand soldiers start to run away the faces masking shock and fright. I had told them that this wasn't allowed, they had their chance but they lost that when they decided to stay. Instead of allowing them to go I bring out my power to transport people and myself and drag them to where the four thousand lie in ashes. I swirl my find around and they are all shattered. You see, this power was the element of air but it was extremely strong and with a small movement of my hands the air would go into them and the pressure would cause them to, essentially, smash.

Those that are left look petrified. I don't move my hands but instead I sing a soft tune

'My demons are begging me to open up my mouth

I need them mechanically make the words come out

They fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce

Ignite me, licking at the flames they bring about

I sold my soul to a three-piece

And he told me I was holy

He's got me down on both knees

But it's the devil that's tryn'a

Hold me down, hold me down

Sneaking out the back door,

Make no sound

Knock me out, knock me out

Saying that I want more, this is what I live for"

I watch as each newborn drops to the floor, its like a domino effect.

I click my fingers and the place which was once a 'battlefield' is up in flames.

I don't even look back...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------