Chapter 28

Bella's Pov:

Aro was given one power which went alongside his old power; the power was sensibility which meant he couldn't make any rash decisions but I altered the gift making it so he couldn't turn it off.

The fact that I am more than relieved, that the volturi are under control does not stop the nagging in my mind that things still aren't right, not in the sense that the world is going to come crashing down but more so the fact that I have been a completely different person for more than a century. I may not be weak and dependent on other people but that doesn't mean that I don't need someone to talk to. Over the last few years I've learnt how important it is to not trust people. So how do I turn it back now? - When trust broke me, love lied to me, happiness is too far-fetched for me and respect spat in my face.

So how do you forget all that? How can I forget all the betrayal? ...

They say forgive but never forget but isn't that just pessimistic? I have lived a lonely life yet I don't think I will always be lonely. I know there is a family in the same room as me that love - well at least loved - me. Maybe if I try hard enough I can get them back...

-----------------------PAGE-----------------BREAK-------------------------------------------------------------------

I freeze the guests and run to my chambers to get changed.

When I get there I rip the dress off me and throw it to the fire which was there for decoration and get out some clothes that I like. I end up choosing a long sleeved red dress with black cut out wedges.

I take off the make-up that disguised me. You see Jane had done her job well and I therefore looked like a melted barbie except more orange and less fluorescent pink. I allow my skin to be free as put only a small amount of make up on which is just light eyeliner and mascara followed by a red lipstick that matches my dress.

 I allow my skin to be free as put only a small amount of make up on which is just light eyeliner and mascara followed by a red lipstick that matches my dress

I curl my hair loosely making soft waves cascade down my back, then I do a waterfall braid around it.

When I'm finished I unfreeze the castle and walk back towards the throne room, the only sound around being the echo from my heels

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey,

Yesterday was my birthday so I didn't update - sorry! :D

Thank you for over 15K

I hope you like this. sorry it's such a short chapter!

-Alwaystwilight

x