chapter 25

Edward's POV:

Today our coven was ordered to attend a wedding by the Volturi. Although I don't really want to see two people show their love to each other - because I don't have it - We have been ordered here and we have no other choice.

Tania finally found her mate in a new born vampire from Seattle which I'm really happy for, except for the fact that I am once again lonely. Don't get me wrong, I never loved Tania but I had been finding my self warming up to her annoying clingy personality.

We are sat in the throne room where an extra throne has been added in front of all of the others. It is confusing because there is only three kings in the Voltaire, I push this aside and wait patiently for the wedding to begin..

Bella's Pov:

When the doors of the throne room open and music starts playing I know that this is supposed to be my wedding. My eyes well up with empty tears so I quickly look down to the floor and vampire walk to the 'altar'. When people are told to sit down I find the courage to look up at my 'future husband'.

I try to muffle a sob as I see who it is.

Just the man that haunted my frozen life with nightmares, just the man who smiles sadistically, just the man who has slaughtered thousands.

The one and only Aro Volturi...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-alwaystwilight

xxx