I might like you

Tuesday was school time and I didn't wanna go cause I was up all night with Atticus and Mike. We spent the night together in the same room in the same bed and actually got along all night. We got a lot out last night and worked out a lot of problems. These new rules might be better then I thought. My parents were starting to actually care. I got in my room to change into clothes for school and saw Tony's sweatshirt sitting on my bed it was one of my favorite sweatshirts of his it was a black and red obey sweatshirt. It smelt just like his axe cologne and I loved it it smelt amazing it was honestly like heaven. I pulled on some adidas classic black and white sweats. Tony's carry on was sitting on my floor he must have forgot it. He had a few shirts pairs of jeans and some sneakers and back up cologne in their. I found a white shirt and I thought it would go good with my outfit I tied the side of it and let my hair fall wavy down my back.

"Kids theirs someone here to drive you" Mom yelled from the stairs

"DAD!" I heard my brothers yell

We haven't seen our dad in a while. My mom is remarried and we hate our stepfather but he's currently not living here.

"Hey dad" I said hugging him

"Don't you look old Alai" he said smiling at me

Lunch
"Tony you left your bag at my house last night" I said sitting down next to him

"Ooh left your bag their, did you forget some condoms too?" Antonio laughed

"I definitely used a few" Tony chuckled

"Shut up" I said slapping him

"Wait a second you guys fuck now?" Antonio said

"Yes" he said plainly opening his milk while chewing

"Tony kind of personal business" I said cutting my chicken

"Please he's my best friend I tell him everything no matter what" he said chewing

"Oh"

Chemistry
For the first time of the day from vacation I'd seen Austin and he dyed his hair red?

"Alai I need help" Austin said

"Here just copy the answers"

"Alai no I need to talk to you now" he said grabbing a hold of my arm

The teacher wasn't paying attention cause we had a sub. The sub was playing on her phone no paying any attention whatsoever no one was doing their work. Austin dragged me out of the classroom and closed the door behind us. We walked a couple feet before he slammed me against the lockers in anger.

"Why the fuck did you sleep with Alex. Seriously Alai what is wrong with you Alex really why the fuck would you betray me like that" he screamed

"Austin I didn't you- I didn't know what to do you betrayed Alex and I by being all over his girlfriend when you were trying to have sex with me"

"Alai ugh you don't understand" he said back off of me someone was walking down the hallway "private conversation keep fucking walking"

"Austin stop" I hissed

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ALAI FUCK" he screamed slamming the lockers next to my head

"AUSTIN calm the fuck down" Tony screamed ripping him away from me

Tony dragged me away leaving Austin their. He pulled me into a hallway and started talking to me about earlier in lunch he apologized. It wasn't a big deal I mean I figured he was going to tell his best friends anyway but really right in the middle of the lunch room to embarrass me. Their isn't anything more I wanted right now then to relieve some stress by having sex with him right now.

"You need a ride right?" Tony asked

"I do but I wanted to know if you wanted to come over" I said

"Yea of course" he smirked

"Im so horny daddy" I whispered in his ear not even realizing how much the word daddy effected him because he practically got hard beneath me

Tony slammed Alai against her bed. Pulling at his loose shirt on her. Alai put her hand down his pants rubbing his dick. Tony got hard in her hand he moaned at her fast motions. Tony began eating her out licking all around her clit. She moaned pushing his hat off pulling at his hair pressing his face deeper in her. Tony's tongue sticking inside her. Alai grabbed his dick sticking him in her mouth sucking roughly pumping faster and faster. Tony grabbed her hair pulling her off of him telling her he was about to cum. He cummed all over her and she moaned. Once all their clothes were off he grabbed a condom from his carryon and pushed it on him before he rammed inside her. She moaned and so did he until she started to reach her climax. She yelled his name as they both came together. They laid breathlessly on her bed.

6:00pm
After I took a shower I pulled on some sweats and one of Tony's sweatshirts cause again they smelt like him. My mom was on her way home from work. I laid on my bed while Tony took a nap until I heard the front door open and two sets of footsteps running up the stairs it had to be my brothers, they were so god dam loud and Tony was trying to sleep. His phone kept buzzing on my nightstand but I didn't want to Invade his privacy and look. But it kept going off and I didn't want him to wake up so I went to silent it. They were a bunch of texts from Antonio and one from some girl named Jane? Hey, I miss you wish you were still in Canada how's Miami? I mean I should be upset over hat right. I ignored it and just silenced his phone like I had planned.

My mothers voice echoed from the stairs and then I heard my dads voice. I went downstairs with the boys and they both had some paperwork in their hands. They were both divorcing their partner. Why? They were being all lovey to each other and we just watched until Atticus said something with his smart mouth.

"Are you guys like getting back together?"

"Hum its undecided squirt" Dad said

He has always called Atticus that. My mom has only been divorced from him for 7 months and married to her new man for 5 but now that's over thankfully. Where as my dad was having an affair with his soon to be ex wife for 2 years. He realized he made a mistake and wanted to be with mom. My dad brought pizza home and told us all to eat. They let Tony stay after we ate we watched a few movies and Tony mingled with my parents as they dug away at him with questions. I kind of felt bad for him because my dad was so on edge about me dating boys since my first boyfriend crushed who I was. He is so protective over me now. Tony was having a good time with my dad they were talking football.

I got my parents to let him sleepover since it got to be midnight somehow. We got to my room and I finally closed the door and collapsed on the bed. My eyes closed. Tony jumped on me kissing me passionately which was weird. He smiled at me gushing. My face got hot. Tony went and took a shower. I was passing out on my bed. Until he came out of the shower the light from the bathroom shining in on my room. The water was dripping down his hair onto his body down into his towel that was loosely wrapped around his waist. He thought I was asleep so he dropped his towel searched his bag pulled on some Calvin kleins and some grey sweats.

"Your so sexy" I groaned in his ear when he laid next to me pulling me close to him

"Your always so sexy" he responded