You gotta be strong to love yourself

A"What's this tattoo mean?" Leah asked

"It relates to my situation see I gotta be strong to love myself I've been strong because I'm still here when I don't want to be"

"That's not a good thing to think"

"I know I'm pretty messed up in the head" I chuckled

"No your not your just sick"

She stabbed the needle in my arm but I really didn't feel any pain I just didn't feel anything anymore no emotions no pain nothing. I was sent to another room to talk to the psychiatrist.

"Do these thoughts occur often?" Dr.Wed asked

"Too often"

"Do you think you need help"

"No"

I was sent back to my room the same boring white walled room. I had a roommate which was weird but he didn't have to be here either he wasn't one of those crazy people that belong here he was pretty normal.

"How's your day going miles?"

"It's going" he sighed sitting in his bunk

"I feel you man, we got group in 10 minutes wanna walk down there now" I said and he nodded

Alai's POV
"Are you gonna come visit Tony this weekend it's his first time he's getting a visit" Troy said

"I don't know I don't really wanna see him"

"You don't have to go if you don't wanna" Austin said putting his arm around me

"Atticus is back in the house peeps" Atticus said throwing his bag on the floor

"Atticus" I said running towards him

"Hey little sis what I miss" he said smiling looking at everyone sitting around "why does everyone look sad?"

"Tony's in rehab" I said

"No shit" he said

"Yea he needs the help I'll let you know later"

///
"Tony and miles wake up time for breakfast if you don't eat it no visitors today"

We dragged ourself down to the cafeteria. It was so early and they had us so drugged up here that everyone was just blah. I really didn't talk to anyone here but miles. I want exactly here to make friends but I needed to talk to someone to keep me sane while I was here.

The cafeteria was a normal boring cafeteria except the chairs were plastic and nothing was metal in here. Everything was plastic even the silverware and the trays were foam. They checked you before you left to make sure you didn't have anything you could hurt yourself with. Also if you didn't finish 95% of your food you got your visiting privilege taken away and you had to sit here until you finish it. Miles and I have sat here many days doing that because we just didn't wanna eat it and we wanted to sit here and talk and miss out on group.

"Anthony you have visitors" The nurse said

I trotted out into the waiting room they had to pat me down and make sure I didn't have anything on me. I haven't had a visitor yet so I don't know how this works I don't even know who's gonna be there.

"Tony" Antonio said he was the first one I saw

"Hey man" I smiled "how you been aye?"

"No how've you been?" He said

I took a seat at the table and Zach came out along with Carter Troy and Austin? Alai wasn't here I didn't expect her to though. Carter nearly jumped into my arms when I walked in the room along with Troy. Austin just sat there like a weirdo why was he here.