My worst nightmare

"I'm sorry I kidnapped you I'm sorry I forced you into things I'm sorry I made you be afraid of me and I'm sorry I've been with so many girls"

"There's nothing I have to say"

"Say something.."

"I'm sorry that I can't forgive you"

"That's not good enough Alai"

"What do you what what have you wanted from me since the beginning?"

"I want you can't you see" he yelled "your in danger I'm trying to protect you"

"I don't want protection from you"

My eyes shot open I looked around the room blank wooden walls I was still in Atticus room. I was hot and sweating his room was like 110 degrees all the blankets were on the floor and a fan was blowing in his face. I decided I needed a drink of water I trotted down the creaky stairs but as I was about to go down to the kitchen I heard my mom talking to my dad.

"Honestly it's just not gonna work you have a new girl staying at your apartment just see the kids on the weekends"

"But I can't just do that I made a mistake I love you"

That word is very powerful more powerful then my dad thought. I needed a drink I was dying I had to figure out a way to sneak around them talking. Then I heard the slider door close they must be outside talking. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a water. It was 3am and I needed to talk to Tony right now the dream felt so real.

"Hello?" His sleepy voice flooded into the phone

"Hey I I need help"

"What's wrong"

"I need you to come over now"

"Okay I'm on my way" I heard shuffling around and then the sound of your phone in your pocket as you walk down the stairs "I'm outside now I'll be at your house in 10 minutes"

"I'll leave the door open"

I'm not sure what my plan was I was just going to talk to him and get help. I sat in my room and saw him walking down the hill I went to open the door.

"Hey" he said a cold breeze of air coming in

"Tony" I said hugging him

"What's the matter princess"

"Come here" I said dragging him up to my room the motion felt to familiar me grabbing his hand and looking back at him with that smirk on his face this was when we had sex. He closed my door and locked it which made me shift in my seat he noticed and raised and eyebrow. Off came his jacket and he tossed it to the ground with a soft thump from his zipper. He still had pajamas on basketball shorts and a random band tee.

"Tell me what happened?" He said getting closer

"Ton- Tony stop" I said for no reason the room grew silent

"Huh?" He said confused

"I don't never mind come here" I said he sat down next to me

"You don't look good, lai are you okay?"

"I had a dream it's Austin it felt so real though that's the problem he was apologizing to me he wanted me to forgive him but I couldn't I just can't it didn't feel like a dream"

"It was a nightmare" he said throwing his arms around me loosely

"I'm scared, stay" I said more of a question he just took his shoes off and laid down in my bed patting the spot next to him