The end

When Alai got their she took a blow to the head from Jesse. He punched her so hard she hit the floor with a loud thump.

"NOO!" I yelled

Boom boom

              I felt a bullet cut right through my skin my arm was numb and my side was gushing blood. Everything was starting to go black and I couldn't see straight.

"Tony no no don't, stay with me baby" Alai said coming out like a whisper

"Baby" I dragged out

"Don't leave me-

Darkness.

ALAI

             The boy with black hair ripped me away from Tony and sat me down on the couch next to this other kid with dark blonde hair.

"Mommy Alai"

"Why are you guys doing this" I asked

"I'm Jesse I'm the one who took you off the street that night"

"It was you, your the one who raped me?" I said harshly

"Yeah sweetheart it was me you look so great for a mommy" he murmured in my ear "Don't even tell me you didn't like this dick"

"I didn't get off of me" I said pushing him and he slammed me down on the couch

"Blake hold her down I think Tony is unconscious"

"NO!" I yelled

"Shut up" Blake said grabbing my face forcefully

            He had dazzling blue eyes staring back at me his hand forcefully gripping my cheeks, I knew him from somewhere somewhere bad.

"Tony get up" Jesse said kicking his chair

            Tony opened his eyes and blinked before he went to close then again. Jesse shook him and started to put pressure on his side that was bleeding through his white shirt. Jesse ripped it off him and tied it tightly around him.

           The door busted open to Antonio. My eyes stopped crying and I started to have some faith that I wasn't going to die. Jesse spun around to the door and looked at who it was Jesse had a knife but Antonio had a gun.

"Let him go" Antonio said raising his gun

"Hahah" Jesse laughed "Blake"

           Blake came out from the corner and put a gun to Antonio's head. My faith got crushed and I felt like I brought Antonio into this and he was gonna die.

I got free and punched Blake In the back of the head causing Antonio to pull the trigger and Blake fell to the floor blood gushing from his head. Antonio and I rushed outside with Alai in Antonio's arms. Zach was driving the car and we both got in the back seat.

--------

"Tony hey wake up"

"Hey where am I?"

"In the hospital you got stitches for you stab wound in your side"

"Their being arrested were not gonna have to deal with them anymore" Antonio said

"Alai where is she?"

"With Anthony and Austin"

"Bring them here"

Antonio came back with Alai and Anthony he was getting so big I loved when he wrapped his little arms around me.