Moving in with dad

When I got back home it's like so much had changed in the last 3 months that I didn't even feel like I was at home anymore. The house wasn't silent it was pretty loud. Carter came running around the corner tackling me into a big hug. I erupted into giggles while Troy and my mom came out into the living room to see me.

"It's so nice to have you home honey" My mom said hugging me

"Was it as crazy as I think it is?" Troy smirked

"Yea"

"Your father wants to take you to his house tomorrow" My mom said

"Okay that's fine"

"Sleepover in Tony's room" Carter said running upstairs

       My room looked the same as I left it just cleaner. I had my sheets clean and folded on my bed. I was so excited to just lay down and relax in my own bed. Take a shower in my own house that place changed me once again forever but hopefully the way I want.

"I'm so glad to have you home Tony" Carter said

"Yea I'm glad to be home too"

"It's been boring without you man Carters fun but nothing's complete without you" Troy said

"I told you you would take a liking to Carter"

"It's not that I never didn't like him he's my cousin I just was open to you more" he chuckled

////
"BOYS WAKE UP ITS GETTING LATE" My mom yelled from downstairs

"Ughh" I groaned rolling over

"Hi baby I've missed you that place didn't damage you too much right?" Alai said

I fell off my bed and everyone jumped up. Did I really just see Alai or am I seeing things? Do I miss her that much?

"What happened?" Carter asked

"Nothing is Alai here somewhere?"

"Alai no I haven't seen her in weeks"

"Could've sworn I saw her laying right there" I said pointing to my bed

"Man your hallucinating" Carter said laying back down in the sleeping bag on the floor

       I grabbed some clothes and decided I was going to take a shower before my dad got here. I still had to pack because he was taking me out there I really didn't wanna go because my friends and family are out here, my dad didn't give me a choice and neither did my mom. I don't know what moving out with my dad is going to do there saying that when I'm here I'm not watched well enough and I need to be away from my friends for a little while.

       When I got downstairs Antonio was waiting on the couch for me along with Carter Troy my mom and dad. My dad was excited to have me coming to live with him but I wasn't I was mad I just got back from 3 months without anyone and now I'm going to not see my friends even more. My dad is worried that being with my friends is going to make me wanna cut again because at college that's what happened.

"Hi my boy" my dad said hugging me

"Hey dad" I said ruffling my hair up

I was really out of it to be honest I was taking these meds that made me super spaced out.

"Have you packed yet?"

"Nope" I said getting milk and cereal

         I pulled out my red suitcase and started packing everything I would think I needed. My dad agreed to drive me here on weekends so I could see my friends and stuff since my car was still taken away and Carter still got to use it. My dad lived a good two hours away.