What did we do!

I woke up with Antonio half on me and half off. The blankets were everywhere and I couldn't even comprehend what happened last night with Alai. We had such a long talk about if we still liked each other and obviously I was still in love with her, I thought I could let it go but when I saw her I knew I needed her.

Alai wanted to hang out at her house today I felt bad to say no to hanging out with Antonio and Zach cause their my best friends and I came down here to see them, but they understood they wanted me to be with Alai cause they knew that's what was best for me.

I just barley rolled out of bed at noon. Antonio was still sleeping too but Zach was downstairs eating.

"Zach what should I wear?" I asked digging through my duffle bag at the bottom of the stairs

"Jeans something casual it's not a date it's a talk" he said

"But I want her to drool"

"Only you know what Alai will drool over" he chuckled

That was true. I decided on some ripped jeans with a grey hoodie. I put a SnapBack on. Size I know Alai likes to see my hair and it will piss her off. I just recently put all my piercings back in cause I didn't have them in for a while cause of rehab and stuff.

----
Antonio ended up dropping me off at Alais. Nobody was home it was just us. I got inside and she was just sitting on the couch watching tv.

"So what do you wanna talk about Alai?" I said

"I don't know I just wanna talk about us" she said

"What about us?"

"Do you still love me"

"Of course I do" I said getting closer to her

"Tony I've missed you"

"I know you have so have I"

"I'm sorry I didn't come visit-"

"Don't worry about it" I said cutting her off

"Are you sure"

"I really wanna kiss you" I said

"Kiss me then"

Kissing her brought all the memories and feelings back. I was so happy to be doing this I've missed her so much. I know how much I love her and it's a shame she doesn't wanna be with me.

It got to the point where we ended up in her room. She was tearing the clothes off me. She couldn't get them off fast enough. When she started blowing me I threw my head back in pleasure and grabbed all her hair.

"Yeah Alai just like that" I groaned

"You like that" she smiled

"Yeah keep going" I said putting her head back on

I pulled her off cause I really wanted to fuck her. It was great cause i haven't had sex in so long. I ended up cumming in her in the moment and didn't even think if she was on birth control still.

"Alai"

"Yeah"

"Are you still on the pill?" I asked

"No"

My heart nearly stopped. Fuck. What did I just do. Did she know that I even came in her.

"Alai I came in you" I said covering my eyes

"No you didn't" she said shaky

"Fuck Alai I did it was in the moment"

"Your gonna get me pregnant"