Nice scratches

"Nice scratches Tony boy" Zach commented as we changed for gym

"Huh" I said putting my shirt on

"Don't act fucking clueless man you have sex scratches on your back how many times did you and Alai fuck last night those are deep red and fresh" Antonio smirked

"Fuck up" I laughed

"How many times once,twice twenty five times" Zach pushed as we walked into the gym

"Twenty five well that escalated" I laughed

"Twenty five what?" Alai said clueless

"Scratches on his back we counted you tiger" Zach laughed

"Ha ha ha very funny" she pouted

"Shh" I said squeezing her cheeks and giving her a little peck

"Ohhh" Zach said

"Please don't get some right in the middle of the gym" Antonio said

"Your just mad cause I got a bigger dick" I joked

"Bet son" Antonio commented

We ran around the track and I raced Alai I totally beat her and she pouted and I thought it was all cute. I grabbed her and carried her back inside the gym. She smiled at me and didn't wanna let me go when she was hugging me but we had to go play basketball. The funny thing is Alai is pretty bomb at basketball so I actually have to play to beat her. We split into teams and she was against me yet again cause she was team captain along with me and she always picked my friends or the good players. I don't hate that she gets along with my friends but it kinda pisses me off when she picks them over me.

They ended up winning which I couldn't help but be salty about. I'm the biggest sore loser you will ever meet. Anything I lost I was always in the worst mood and mad at everything. I hated that I was like that but I can't help he pissed when I loose. It was about time for lunch now and I didn't really feel like going I actually felt like skipping the rest of the day and going home honestly and that's what I might do. I was trying to be the last one out of the locker room but Antonio and Zach were waiting for me. That even pissed me off. I wasn't just mad at the game thing I was mad at her to that's why I couldn't stand to sit at a table with them for a half hour and all my classes at the end of the day I have with them.

"Come on Tony were gonna be late for lunch" Zach said sitting on the bench

"Just go I'll be there in a minute" I said annoyed

"Fine Antonio let's go to lunch" Zach said and I heard the locker room door close so I started stuffing my clothes into my bag and put it over my shoulder. I was abouta bunk fuck this. I knew a back door that I could go out of and not get caught and even if I did it was only two nights of detention so worth it.

"Where's Tony?" I asked

"No clue he said that he was gonna be here in a minute so we left the locker room" Zach said

"Well maybe someone should go look for him?"

"Nah he's a big boy he'll find his way" Antonio laughed

"So those scratched?" Zach smirked

I started walking to my car dodging teachers so I wouldn't get caught. I threw my bag on the passenger seat and flew off to the highway. My cousin is in town and he wanted to to visit anyway so I'm going to go there. I blasted the radio the whole way there. He was in Houston so it was a hour or so drive.

"Anthony" My cousin said opening the door up

"Troy" I said back walking into the small hotel room