Chapter 3- Personalites

Casey's P.O.V

Dad and i had a great plan to annoy everyone to their last nerve. It was halariois to watch them crack, if they did. We walked over to meet everyone and that's when we started.

"Ugh, when are we gonna go to school?!", i said as i pouted.

"Yeah, like seriously, why do i have to wait here too?", dad said in a girly voice.

"I want some ice cream", i whinned.

"I want some carrots", dad also whinned.

"How much longer till we leave?", i said a little louder.

"I want to take a nap!", dad shouted as crossed his arms.

"Who is our teacher again?", i said.

"Who was my 8th grade teacher?", dad asked.

"Da da da da da da daaaaaaaa!", i said spinning around In circles.

"Oh i'm gonna have some-", i cut my dad off.

"Pie today, pie today, pie today!!", i finished.

"Blah blah blah!", my dad shouted.

"Lalalalala!!", i sang skipping around in a circle with dad.

"Okay that is ENOUGH!!!", Uncle Liam stouted practically pulling his hair out of his head. Everybody had annoyed looks on their faces too.

I gave my dad a high five and he gave me one too.

"Mission accomplished!!", we both said at the same time with a smug smile plastered on our faces.

We both burst out laughing, falling to the ground and rolling around.

Emma's P.O.V

Dad and i climbed over to where everybody was and where Lou and Casey were on the ground laughing. I wonder why?

"Seriously Emma?", uncle Harry said as he looked at the donuts and ice cap in my hand.

"What?! Somebody has to eat them before mom finds out", i said biting in to yet another donut.

"Well can we have one?", uncle liam asked.

"Uhh, no. We are going to finish them", dad said as he reached for another one as well.

"Mmmmmm, these are really good donuts", i said.

"Ugh, you guys are pigs", uncle Louis said.

"We are not!!", dad shouted with food in his mouth.

"See, you probed my point, and you have powder on your face", uncle Liam said pointing to our faces.

"Whatever, lets go eat in the car dad", i said as dad and i walked back to the car with the box of donuts still in my hand.

Megan's P.O.V

Being the mature young women that i am i took it opon me to make sure that everyone was there and that everyone was being good. But that didn't quite go as planned due to my childish uncle Louis. What a bum. I don't think he will ever grow up. Well at least my dad is mature.

"Okay everyone, do you all have everything you need? Pencils, books, paper, etc?", i said looking at everyone.

"Yes", they all said, sounding bored.

"Okay perfect and Darcey, what are you wearing?", i asked Darcey who looked like she just got out of bed.

"This is my style dude", she said smiling and crossing her arms.

She wore a purple hoodie with the name jack Wills in the front, gray sweats, blue high tops, and a red hat that read S.W.A.G. Sometimes i even wondered if she was acctually a girl.

"Okay well do we all have a lunch?", i asked as everyone held up a lunckbag except for Emma who had $30.00 in her hand.

"Don't you bring your own lunch?", i asked her.

"No way, i would never be able to fit all if my food in a tiny little lunch bag", she said high giving uncle niall (her dad).

"Okay so i think we are all set", i said as i checked everything off of my list.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Hey ari!", everyone said as they waved to me and dad.

"You look very pretty today", uncle Liam said giving me a hug.

Everyone knew i was self conscious so they always tried to make me feel good about myself. But they really didn't have to because i already felt good about myself. Manly it was because i was part of the best family in the world.

"Thanks uncle liam", i said smiling.

"Oh my god where did you get that shirt?!", Casey said as he ran up to me and admired my shirt.

"Dad got it for me for my birthday", i said. "Why?".

"Because i love it", she said.

I wore a hot pink shirt that had the words "No one is better than me" on the front.

If anything, this shirt was perfect for Casey because her and her dad rand to think that they are the best people in the world. But dad got this for me because at the time i was depressed.

"Thanks", i said smiling.

Darcy's P.O.V

Me and dad were listening to everyone when i saw a cute boy walk down the street. I made a wolf witsle.

"Man he is cutie cute!!", i said waving to the boy.

"Oh my god Darcey, you are so cheeky", Emma said laughing.

"Nothing wrong with being confident, or flirty. So if you'll excuse me, i have a boy too met", i said taking off towards the cute boy.

As i ran i heard my dad yell somthing.

"That's my girl!!".